The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Anaheim activates Mike Kostka from the LTIR and places him on the active roster.

Anaheim Ducks Defence Update:

Duncan Keith - Drew Doughty

Brad Stuart - Ryan McDonagh

Mike Kostka - Douglas Murray

Tyson Strachan

LTIR Pending: Alexander Sulzer

Mike Kostka should be on my roster and his points backtracked to when the post was made right? I need his points :P

LTIR: The Anaheim Ducks place D Alexander Sulzer on the LTIR retroactive to Dec 8, 2013.

I have 7 active dman on a 22 man roster.

Isn't that enough room? I'm not going above any roster limit that I'm aware of..

7 active D men, but 14 active forwards. A defenceman can't dress in place of a goaltender.

Each roster will consist of a full 23 player roster. Teams are limited to a maximum of 14 forwards, 8 defencemen or 2 goaltenders on an active roster at any one time. An empty goaltending roster spot cannot be filled by a forward or defenceman. Teams can dress any roster at their discretion, within these guidelines, provided that teams keep their players happy as outlined in Article 2 Section 2. Any roster move must be made in it's own post and clearly phrased. Roster moves that do not follow this format will not be processed.

While we're on the subject, Niklas Backstrom has been off injury reserve for a few weeks now...

MSG NEWS 2013

Puck Drop Edition:

League Leading Point Earner, Mike Smith, looks to lead the Rangers tonight to another victory, this time against the Pittsburgh Penguins. The Penguins lead the Rangers and hold 8th place by just 12 points, and the boys from Madison Square Garden are motivated.

Pittsburgh is without their top point man, Marc-Andre Fleury, as he is on a rest day, but can the Rangers shut down Taylor Hall?

"We think our blueliners are in top gear right now and while we might not be able to stop Hall from registering on the scoresheet, we can certainly keep pace with him in a team effort. Can we gain on the penguins? We think we can, but can we pass them in the standings? Well that is the goal, isn't it?" - A surly Rangers GM, Primal Optimist, responded to just one question in this mornings scrum.

Archived