Riley Nash-Kyle chipchura-Brandon bollig

Luke gazdic-ryan jones

James wisniewski-Justin Schultz

Tom Gilbert-Andre Benoit

Chris tanev-Trevor Daley

Aaron ness

Ryan miller

Ben scrivens

ouch...we just had further education about neurololgic diseases today at the red cross...not good

hope he will get healthy

The crazy part is that he scored a goal the night before he was admitted.

That's a scary infection

They needed to test all of his teammates and anyone he had been in very close contact far but so far no news that it has spread. They aren't even sure yet how he got it but it's usually spread by saliva.

The crazy part is that he scored a goal the night before he was admitted.

That's a scary infection

They needed to test all of his teammates and anyone he had been in very close contact far but so far no news that it has spread. They aren't even sure yet how he got it but it's usually spread by saliva.

saw some really scary pictures form ppl who was septic cuz of the meningitis today

once i had a guy with that in my ambulance car without knowing what was his problem

later the hospital called our company and we needed to rush into the hospital

we got a strong antibiotic as secure and we had to desinfect our ambulance car

Scary stuff sometimes happens. Patrick Sieloff has been recouperating from a Staph infection since September 2013. He is getting some strength training in now, but it was very touch and go a few times for his life, let alone his career.

In my own sports history a good time with a cheerleader on a team bus put me in the hospital with a ruptured spleen after i took a helmet to the gut while playing while having Mono. Damn you blonde cheerleader(call me!). I didn't know i had it at the time, just felt sick, but mononucleosis inflames your vital organs.

come on hoffman ...score...however

Gryba does...he has been very productive lately ...glad to have him in STL

Cowen and Gryba score in the same game, two of their most inconsistent guys this year... Unreal. As a sens fan I am both shocked and excited. If they want to get back in the race both guys needs to be a lot better all around.

Cowen and Gryba score in the same game, two of their most inconsistent guys this year... Unreal. As a sens fan I am both shocked and excited. If they want to get back in the race both guys needs to be a lot better all around.

gryba was never an offensive guy like cowen ....wiercioch also has been also inconsistent..i guess there is the reason that eric gets the shot lately

btw..gryba´s overall stats are better than last season ...wouldnt call him inconsistent

wondering where borowiecki´s place wil lbe next season

gryba was never an offensive guy like cowen ....wiercioch also has been also inconsistent..i guess there is the reason that eric gets the shot lately

btw..gryba´s overall stats are better than last season ...wouldnt call him inconsistent

wondering where borowiecki´s place wil lbe next season

Was talking about overall play ;) I watch most games and both guys have made tons of mental and defensive errors

Archived