The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Oh ya totally would be hilarious lol loling right now man Hahahaha oh Germans.

well now you made me LOL.....I am not going to worry about your division unless and until I have to. Bigger fish to fry in Washington, tonight I don't have a single player on the ice against up to 6 of the Capitals players...luckily I am enjoying a 30+ point lead at the moment, which should hold up for tonight at least.

p.s.

well now you made me LOL.....I am not going to worry about your division unless and until I have to. Bigger fish to fry in Washington, tonight I don't have a single player on the ice against up to 6 of the Capitals players...luckily I am enjoying a 30+ point lead at the moment, which should hold up for tonight at least.

p.s.

great classic ...love cleese :lol:

CDCGML 2014 Draft Rankings: (Original Team)

1. small.png BOS - ( small.png CAL)

2. small.png VAN - (small.png CLB)

3. small.png DAL

4. small.png COL - ( small.png PHI)

5. small.png WIN - ( small.png COL)

6. small.png BUF - ( small.png NAS)

7. small.png STL

8. small.png TOR

9. small.png MTL

10. small.png NYI - ( small.png ANA)

11. small.png NYI - ( small.png TB)

12. small.png DET

13. small.png NYI

14. small.png PIT

------------------------------

I will update this as teams get eliminated from each round of the playoffs.

Updated numbers fresh this morning, Saturday the 19th...and tonight Washington Strikes Back...with 3 skaters on the ice to New York's none. Hopefully my Blueshirts weather the storm tonight.

standingsWestern.png

small.png49-vs-53small.png

small.png19-vs-47small.png

small.png45-vs-47small.png

small.png44-vs-28small.png

standingsEastern.png

small.png62-vs-53small.png

small.png91-vs-49small.png

small.png50-vs-38small.png

small.png65-vs-33small.png

Not that I'm counting or anything..... but if my team was in the playoffs they would have 85 points right now. :picard:

Not bitter at all :angry:

Not that I'm counting or anything..... but if my team was in the playoffs they would have 85 points right now. :picard:

Not bitter at all :angry:

dude, you were so close! Last year my rangers were 7th from the bottom and this year we made it in...you missed by a sliver...next year you could the president's trophy!

Seabrook has to get games for that.

I'd like to think so but who knows? Everything that I think is suspendable doesn't get suspended and everything that I don't think is suspendable gets suspensions.

btw, is there a max on what a player can be fined? how lucic only gets a 5k fine for spearing a guy in the nuts while quenneville gets 25k for grabbing his nuts... :lol:

Brutal. Stupid penalties. If they don't win this one only themselves to blame, can't blow two leads in the last minute in back to back games.

Wow st.louis won both.

I think by the end of the series the goalie points would have evened out. Probally a 10 point differance unless someone gets assists.

Seabrook has to get games for that.

I'd like to think so but who knows? Everything that I think is suspendable doesn't get suspended and everything that I don't think is suspendable gets suspensions.

btw, is there a max on what a player can be fined? how lucic only gets a 5k fine for spearing a guy in the nuts while quenneville gets 25k for grabbing his nuts... :lol:

I dont think there is any question about games for Seabrook... question is how many.

I would assume coaches are held to a higher level of professionalism than the players.

As OTTS was saying the other day, this league widens and expounds our knowledge of the league, and we get involved in other teams than our home team. In this light, the most exciting youth movement on my team cast my gaze towards Blues last year. Since then I have become a fan, and with our home team often unwatchable and anti-climatic, I have watched more Blues games than any this year. This series has been 2 of the most exciting games I have ever seen.

Ottawa nearly decimated my team yesterday, with a Howard shut out and a Getzlafian victory. More than excited to see my Blues contingent post 40 points in todays game, almost levelling the playing field!

Excitement abounds! Excited for everyone... not against but Panthers, but you can`t help but cheer for Romo`s Canes... Wow!

Romo, a year or two ago I personally called you out in the thread for the management of your team. I have never been so pleased to be fed my own foot. Congrats!

Wow st.louis won both.

I think by the end of the series the goalie points would have evened out. Probally a 10 point differance unless someone gets assists.

Yep they protected home ice. They had a 2-0 lead last year on LA though and lost 4-2, Miller could very well be the difference but who knows, so tough to predict anything nowadays, teams are so even. Bounce here and bounce there makes the difference most nights.

@greensman thanks means a lot!! Hopefully with the help of tarasenko,Schwartz,shattenkirk and miller the blues can beat hawks!!!

@otts is niskanen part of every goal Pittsburgh scores or what?

Someone needs to pick up the slack for the struggling hawks! ;)

I dont think there is any question about games for Seabrook... question is how many.

I would assume coaches are held to a higher level of professionalism than the players.

As OTTS was saying the other day, this league widens and expounds our knowledge of the league, and we get involved in other teams than our home team. In this light, the most exciting youth movement on my team cast my gaze towards Blues last year. Since then I have become a fan, and with our home team often unwatchable and anti-climatic, I have watched more Blues games than any this year. This series has been 2 of the most exciting games I have ever seen.

Ottawa nearly decimated my team yesterday, with a Howard shut out and a Getzlafian victory. More than excited to see my Blues contingent post 40 points in todays game, almost levelling the playing field!

Excitement abounds! Excited for everyone... not against but Panthers, but you can`t help but cheer for Romo`s Canes... Wow!

Romo, a year or two I personally called you out in the thread for the management of your team. I have never been so pleased to be fed my own foot. Congrats!

It seems like we alternate who has the big night each night, it may come down to who ends on the big night. St Louis game nights are your nights and Anaheim are mine haha

Archived