The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Lucic's $5000 fine is .085% of his $6,000,000 salary (approximately).

If you make $70,000 per year, that equates to about a $58 fine. Maybe Lucic should pay an extra $30,000 and we could watch him castrate the Wings starting lineup while they sing the national anthem...

Hey Curt, just noticed I have a stowaway on my pickup roster.

According to pickup I have Luke Glendening, which I think you may have mistaken for the prospect Adam Clendenning (actually a Bruin).

Wish I could have his points, but I`m sure another team must own his rights ;)

REPORT: The Detroit Red Wings are open for business, with names such as Marcus Foligno, Mark Fraser and Jhonas Enroth rumored to be available in the right deal. In addition, almost any player is available from their minor league affiliate, outside of Klas Dahlbeck.

Tampa will keep an ear open for all offers, but many names that may come up in trade talk are unlikely to be moved. Reminder that a certain Gold Medal winning goaltender's NMC does not kick in til August, and for a very limited time, could be available, although the Price will be steep.

Hey Curt, just noticed I have a stowaway on my pickup roster.

According to pickup I have Luke Glendening, which I think you may have mistaken for the prospect Adam Clendenning (actually a Bruin).

Wish I could have his points, but I`m sure another team must own his rights ;)

Thanks for being honest ;)

Signing: The St Louis Blues have signed LW Michael Raffl to a 2 year $2.5m deal (averaging $1.25m per year)

Signing: The St Louis Blues have signed D Brady Skjei to a 3 year $4.2m deal (averaging $1.4m per year $900k base salary and $500k bonuses)

The Blues are glad to welcome back Michael Raffl for 2 more Years. He has been solid for unknewn Pickup in the the Offseason

and we think there is some more Potential in Michael.

We want also to Welcome Brady Skjei to the Organisation. Brady was aquired in a Trade this Season and we hope that the former 2012 1st Round Pick will have some impact , may 2015/16 cuz we guess he´ll stay in the College for one more Year.

Roster Update follows around the Day...

standingsWestern.png
small.png 128-vs-94 small.png
small.png 55-vs-76 small.png
small.png 63-vs-70 small.png
small.png 65-vs-52 small.png
standingsEastern.png
small.png 106-vs-106 small.png
small.png 159-vs-99 small.png
small.png 78-vs-73 small.png
small.png 90-vs-49 small.png

With so many close contests, C2X, would you explain the tie breaking procedure? I thought it was the team with the higher regular season record gets home ice advantage, which is the win in a tie situation after each round is played out? Not sure if that is a rule or if it was something we talked about last year....please clarify for me?

We would like to release Anton Belov, as he has signed in the KHL. We are disappointed that he has opted to return to the KHL, but understand that things were not working well for him in the NHL. We wish him all the best.

standingsWestern.png

small.png 128-vs-94 small.png

small.png 55-vs-76 small.png

small.png 63-vs-70 small.png

small.png 65-vs-52 small.png

standingsEastern.png

small.png 106-vs-106 small.png

small.png 159-vs-99 small.png

small.png 78-vs-73 small.png

small.png 90-vs-49 small.png

With so many close contests, C2X, would you explain the tie breaking procedure? I thought it was the team with the higher regular season record gets home ice advantage, which is the win in a tie situation after each round is played out? Not sure if that is a rule or if it was something we talked about last year....please clarify for me?

Most goals scored would be the best tiebreaker IMO.

Also come on Kuemper and Crawford get us some damn goalie points!!

Archived