Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

9. Alex Wennberg

27. Jake Allen

37. Brandon Gormley

45. Brian Dumoulin

Good showing for the young Wild.

Couple that with Lindholm and Murray already making an impact and the future looks bright in Minnesota!

Erixon is under rated. o.O you heard it here first. Sorry if you own his rights...PM me..i would like to talk.

Edit: this from a Swedish Scout:

A very smart defenseman that plays a solid two-way game. Erixon is not very spectacular, but plays an effective and rather simple game. He does not throw his body around, but can be aggressive and has active stickwork. Hockey sense is very good and so is his offensive positioning. Not a pure offensive force, but has enough skills to put up points and quarterback the powerplay if needed. Furthermore, he has good size and mobility and handles the puck well.

....meanwhile in CDCGML Playoffland: Kari Lehtonen has an assist and almost another win under belt...further filling the gap between Me and Da.Moose by another 20 points....concern is setting in in Madison Square Garden.

Go da moose!!!

Weird how all the best prospects are not held by rebuilding teams lol

Cheers!

No, you didn't miss any. The list did. :P

10 of 50 and 4 of the top 10. That's about right.

I updated the list to include who currently owns them.

Its shocking how few do... its about 9 teams with the almost all (LAK,DET,PHX,MIN,NYI,FLA,NJD,MTL,PIT) - then spread amongst the rest.

and insult to injury: washington has Erixon's rights....sigh.

Was waiting for you to figure out who had him :bigblush:

---

Roussel and Daley combine for 15 pims.. Ffs... And as I'm typing Toews and Kane both pick up PPAs... Woo!

Well, I am gonna slog off to watch the rest of the St Louis/Chicago game..but is it weird that I want to face Lethunder and defeat him in the 2nd round, more so than I want to face and defeat New Jersey? I really want to knock out the Sabres. I guess first things first: take care of the Caps. Rue the day....lehtonen...RUE!!!!

standingsWestern.png
small.png 167-vs-115 small.png
small.png 83-vs-100 small.png
small.png 93-vs-87 small.png
small.png 84-vs-98 small.png
standingsEastern.png
small.png 196-vs-137 small.png
small.png 183-vs-116 small.png
small.png 119-vs-102 small.png
small.png 111-vs-71 small.png

Taken the lead in the series for the first time and while it may not last I am proud of my teams effort so far,if we do lose we will go down fighting.

Cannot believe that Lucic's only recieved a 5 grand fine for whack to Dekeysers nuts , was even more sickened to read a boston media article that condoned his actions.

Here in Aus if an athlete attacked another from behind and whacked him in the nuts he would be pilloried in the press.

I lost the ability to create life when i was kneed in the groin playing junior football , this caused my partner and I a lot of pain while we were trying to concieve.

Tarasenko is too sick.

Sharp and Hossa playing as bad as I've ever seen them play, sloppy sloppy sloppy.

Around 39 pts for me tonight wth st.louis vs Chicago still playing.

51 for moi give or take a few for pluses on what happens in the chi-STL game

Taken the lead in the series for the first time and while it may not last I am proud of my teams effort so far,if we do lose we will go down fighting.

Cannot believe that Lucic's only recieved a 5 grand fine for whack to Dekeysers nuts , was even more sickened to read a boston media article that condoned his actions.

Here in Aus if an athlete attacked another from behind and whacked him in the nuts he would be pilloried in the press.

I lost the ability to create life when i was kneed in the groin playing junior football , this caused my partner and I a lot of pain while we were trying to concieve.

havent noticed this ...congrats :)

Archived