The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Storylines are everywhere, but off the top of my head, lets try some Ron Mclean'isms. Jets begin search for Black Box! Florida is proving why they are the Big Cat in the Jungle. Ottawa is SENS-ational. Underrating opponents is a Capital Offense in New York.

standingsWestern.png

small.png 202-vs-129 small.png

small.png 101-vs-130 small.png

small.png 129-vs-109 small.png

small.png 84-vs-122 small.png

standingsEastern.png

small.png 303-vs-182 small.png

small.png 208-vs-147 small.png

small.png 176-vs-159 small.png

small.png 130-vs-110 small.png

It was but it's also rumoured to be dropping due to the Cdn dollar falling a bit.

I'm expecting around 69 but I was hoping we'd get a clear picture sooner rather than later.

in 2011 it was announced June 23rd, in 2012 it was June 28th...and I believe it would include playoff revenues, as they would be defined as part of gross hockey related revenue.

...i do think the lower canadian dollar may have a small affect, but not much, I bet it is 70.8 or something, close to 71...unless the travelling circus' revenue is insane from the stadium games.....might push it higher than 72?

edit: 4billion with a b comes out to 66.666 cap 4.3billion, that is with 300 extra million would come out at 72m cap, I am cheering for that extra 300million in revenues!

On a selfish note I am cheering for New Jersey, Florida and Boston.

However Boston's inability to get points is killing me!

Argh! Killing me too :(

Ottawa has given me every opening, losing Howard and Getzlaf, but I can't seem to capitalize.

Some yellin going on in the locker room today, I tell ya!

Contract Extension: The St.Louis Blues have re-signed forward Cam Atkinson to a three year deal.

Cam Atkinson: 3 years, $ 8.4 million dollar contract ( $ 2,800,000.00 per season ).

The Blues Organisation is really happy to welcome back Cam for 3 more Years.

He´ll be an important piece for the Blues rebuild in the next Years.

Our Top 9 Forward Section is completely signed now ...changes may come if our 1st Round Selection will

imediatelly play in the NHL. Further it depends on the recovery of Stephen Weiss.

St.Louis Blues Projected Forward Lineup 2014/15

Hodgson - Legwand - Atkinson

Spaling - Ruutu - Bergenheim

Morrow - Weiss - Raffl

Halmo - ???? - Galiardi

Storylines are everywhere, but off the top of my head, lets try some Ron Mclean'isms. Jets begin search for Black Box! Florida is proving why they are the Big Cat in the Jungle. Ottawa is SENS-ational. Underrating opponents is a Capital Offense in New York.

standingsWestern.png

standingsEastern.png

Isles would be at 204.

in 2011 it was announced June 23rd, in 2012 it was June 28th...and I believe it would include playoff revenues, as they would be defined as part of gross hockey related revenue.

...i do think the lower canadian dollar may have a small affect, but not much, I bet it is 70.8 or something, close to 71...unless the travelling circus' revenue is insane from the stadium games.....might push it higher than 72?

edit: 4billion with a b comes out to 66.666 cap 4.3billion, that is with 300 extra million would come out at 72m cap, I am cheering for that extra 300million in revenues!

Last I heard Bettman said somewhere around $69-$70 million is a 'good guess'.

standingsWestern.png

standingsEastern.png

PO has NHL.com quality puns IMO

standingsWestern.png

standingsEastern.png

It's time my team found that extra gear!! It's crunch time now!! Rumours are swirling that should Vancouver fail to take down an undermanned Minnesota team, a shakeup may be on the horizon, possibly involving the second overall pick. Inquire within.

Not that it pertains to the timing according to your info provided but I don't think playoff revenue does count. I think that was clarified in the last CBA. I think it doesn't count towards revenue sharing and is retained by the member teams. It's an incentive to make the playoffs.

Not that it pertains to the timing according to your info provided but I don't think playoff revenue does count. I think that was clarified in the last CBA. I think it doesn't count towards revenue sharing and is retained by the member teams. It's an incentive to make the playoffs.

Wow, but yeah that makes sense, the incentive to make the playoffs part. I was guessing, so very open to being wrong.

Archived