The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Congratulations to the GM OurTimeToShine and his Florida Panthers on their Championship season !

As usual you've put together an awesome team and glad to see you go all the way this year !

Congratulations to GM Caboose and the Minnesota Wild ! an outstanding season and nice to see such a strong team out West. And don't take anybody's crap, you took over the team and managed it successfully, all the credit goes your way this season.

This. Great job Caboose!

Congratulations to the GM OurTimeToShine and his Florida Panthers on their Championship season !

As usual you've put together an awesome team and glad to see you go all the way this year !

Congratulations to GM Caboose and the Minnesota Wild ! an outstanding season and nice to see such a strong team out West. And don't take anybody's crap, you took over the team and managed it successfully, all the credit goes your way this season.

I agree. Caboose did an awesome job with the roster. It was nice to see a western team debunk the theory that no western team can stack up to the east in this league.

You were fired for not being cap compliant with your roster, despite turning down numerous offers that would have gotten you under the cap. I'm not going into this nonsense with you again.

I think you misunderstand me. I have no hard feelings at all towards you or the league for what happened. You did what you felt was best for your league which is certainly your right to do. The fact is I was in the hospital though and had no access to a computer. To suggest that had nothing to do with it is just not accurate.

We would like to thank Drouin for the quick and smooth negotiations. We thank James for his time in Tampa. He was a key contributor down the stretch and one the most solid performers towards the end of the year. We are glad to see he's overcame the injury sustained from the ATV accident and finally got a chance to showcase the skill that made him a 9th overall by the Wild.

We would like to welcome Drew to our team, who adds a much needed top-6 winger into the mix. We are still looking to improve our top-6 and our D.

Hagelin - Tavares - Okposo

Hertl - Strome - Stafford

Stalberg - Bailey - Clutterbuck

________ - Desjardins - Torres

McLaren - Bissonnette

Hedman - Boyle

Josi - De Haan

Bellemore - _______
Rundblad

Price

________

Aberg - Molin - Fallstrom

Hamilton - Marcantuoni - Tarasov

Tennyson - Pokka

Allen - Schilling

Doherty - Finn

Schmaltz

Hellberg

Unsigned:
Iafrate

Bowey

Bailey

Tierney

WAIVERS: We would like to place Peter Budaj on waivers.

Reports from Tampa are that the following players are on the block:
Frazer McLaren

Paul Bissonnette

Cal Clutterbuck

Josh Bailey

Viktor Stalberg

Carl Hagelin

David Rundblad

Magnus Hellberg

Report:

After striking out in the trade market, it is unlikely the Minnesota Wild will pursue a top 6 forward via free agency.

Instead the focus will be on a 3rd line center and a defenseman to play with Andrei Markov.

The team is making it known that Thomas Hickey, Kris Versteeg, JT Brown, and prospect Maxim Sauve can all be had for picks or prospects.

Congrats to both OTTS and Caboose for the great final, and to all the teams that made the playoffs. Making it there is an accomplishment in itself, something that the red wings will hopefully achieve next season :)

Archived