The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Lineup Poll- voting for 3rd line centre.

Langdon Algur

CDC Lineup Poll- 3rd line C  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to see Gaunce and Horvat play atleast one full year in the AHL before they play for the Canucks. Richardson is more of a fourth line center. So I would go with Schroeder, although I would rather see a shutdown center in that role. If Booth doesn't perform this year than we should move Schroeder up to the second line wing and trade for a shutdown center.

I htink the people who voted for Gaunce are hoping Gaunce is going to be better than Richardson, afterall, Gaunce is a Canuck draft pick. Be careful when lumping people together into a "lot", there is no hive mind and you are not some special exception to the fanbase. I bet Schroeder slots in before Richardson but at the end of the day it will be whoever earns the spot. You can speculate and tell people they are screwed in the head all you want, but in actuality, I see Richardson as our 4th line center.

The CDC is the only team forum I read with such little respect for other fans. Screwed in the head, nice, you must such a joy to hang out with...

Jordan Schroeder or Bo Horvat. Schroeder has the speed and Horvat has the size. J.S. had good chemistry with Hansen and Raymond and with Raymond on his way out, it could open a spot for both Schroeder and Horvat?

I think Schroeder should get a shot, I'd rather the canucks take a cautious approach with Horvat, Guance etc

I know they play in the Jr ranks again - Could Guance transfer over to the AHL once he turns 20 (is he 19 now?) or would he have to wait until the end of the year to be eligible?

Right now the Canucks have a decent team to be competitive with and should use it to their advantage to bring along the prospects slowly. Its not even a bad thing if Jensen plays in the AHL under green next year either, especially if he gets used in a top 6 role

I would like to see Gaunce and Horvat play atleast one full year in the AHL before they play for the Canucks. Richardson is more of a fourth line center. So I would go with Schroeder, although I would rather see a shutdown center in that role. If Booth doesn't perform this year than we should move Schroeder up to the second line wing and trade for a shutdown center.

Well you're going to have to wait until they turn 20. It's the Canucks or junior for both of them. If either plays more than 9 NHL games we're stuck with them for the entire season regardless of performance. Which is why it's unlikely either will make the team this year. Gaunce can play in the AHL next year and Horvat is two years away.

Archived