The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

Hey guys. You might remember me from nhl13 Prestige league... I was very active until my Xbox died.... I just got a new one and nhl14... Any teams still available?

Florida and Calgary. Yeah, you'll be getting the bottom dwellers of teams. PHX might have opened up. I have not gotten a response from Lord Yoshii yet on what's going on. If you wait a couple of days, you could get PHX, but if you don't care, you can go ahead and take FLA or CGY.

Oh and welcome back.

Alright, won't be able to accept your invite until later tonight Joey.

I just wanted to say to everyone now, and make this clear. If you are going to quit games in our league, please, do us all a favour, and leave. This is not directed at any single person, nor is it because of the issue with JE14 (Which I'm sure he'll resolve), but I absolutely hated when people quit games in NHL 13 because then I have the other player screaming at me to do something and it's a hassle and an annoyance for both parties.

So please, if you plan on joining this league, understand there is a multitude of skill levels here. Some of the people in our league are some of the best in NHL, and some are quite new and still learning how to play the game to their liking. There is no reason to join if you're going to be a sore loser about it. Take your loss like a champ, or get out.

One other note, yesterday was obviously a "feel day" for the league to get things going properly, as usual, EA NHL has changed a few things and there will be a few minor adjustments here and there in the first week. After that it should be smooth sailing from there on out. I've already fixed the game style and period times, and I also refuse to deal with waivers because from the mock league I did, it's still screwy. I'd also like to ask people NOT to use the mobile app for trading, as it's still buggy from last year, and there have been issues with trading. I do not want to see or hear that trades have went through without the other party actually accepting the trade, or with CPU's for that matter. If I do see that, it will result in a kick and ban from the league.

That's all I feel I need to address for now.

Archived