The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

when are you going to be advancing?

Friday, when I get home, we'll go only 3 days, so we can have one day of trading players and such. There will be a couple of games on that week, 6 to be exact with 12 different teams playing. I expect you'll all have the games done within 24 hours. After that we'll go the full 2 weeks/4 days schedule as usual.

Right now there are 25/30 teams, there are a few people I need to find out what's going on with first. There is a chance I could Sim tonight when I get home, but I think I'll probably wait for tomorrow.

Alright, well. I've taken care of it now. LBC is not joining this season most likely. So PHX opened up and Lord Yoshii switched.

Also I expect Dr. Nubbs will not be joining the league so I've given NSH away, and same goes for Dodedede16 who was on the last couple of nights after I notified him to join the league, so I'm going to go with my gut feeling that he infact cannot join due to school.

Yeah, you can. I'll need your request ASAP today though and I now have to remove the player I've given SJ to. Are you sure you can remain active without a co-GM playing weekdays?

Also Windycityassassin, could you please leave SJ and join back as either Florida or Calgary? Thanks.

On a last note I need better communication next time. I notified you when you were online and never got a response. Please don't do this again or the next time you won't be so lucky.

Archived