The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

Nashville is gone from the League. Obviously has no interest in being here so I'll open it up.

PHX is also gone, he whined that I had it on Simulation settings, and left quickly. I switched it afterwords, and never replied back to my messages. If he wants to be a baby so be it.

PHX and NSH are now open, if people have friends who wish to join the league those teams are open.

yeah zfetch will be gone in like 5-10 days, played him was winning like 3-0 the first period then he started not pressing A, flipping the puck out into the stands, etc. he is also really bad and just will have no chance at all

ps he has the worst internet

Tell me about it. He was home, yet he said it was my connection was the bad one.

Blockbuster Trade Announcement:

To Pittsburgh:

C Steven Stamkos(92)

D Victor Hedman(85)

C Valtteri Filppula(85)

To Tampa Bay:

C Evgeni Malkin(92)

RW Chris Kunitz(84)

D Brooks Orpik(85)

He gets the superstar left-handed shot he wanted and I get a superstar better suited to play on Crosby's right side.

I would try to make a blockbuster but my frickin xbox freezes everytime I try to go to the trade screen.

Make your trade within a PM and then when you finalize it get the other person to send it to you. I can`t access the trade screen either, but when someone sent me a trade I could.

Archived