The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

Lol frack I'm not here tomorrow night...

I am going to try and find someone reliable that isn't a GM and can take lists for me if we are doing this live draft tomorrow.

Also, when sending in trades, please don't include me in the negotiation PM. Please send a new PM marked Trade or something like that. It gets confusing for myself and / or Gmen trying to read through pages and pages of negotiations trying to find out what the deal is. Thanks.

That's it you guys need a joke.

So bob is sitting at a bar and someone comes up to him and says

"Excuse me sir but you have a banana in your ear"

He replies "I'm sorry but I can't hear you"

So the man said louder "I said you have a banana in your ear"

Bob replies "I'm sorry sir I can't hear you I have a banana in my ear"

That's it you guys need a joke.

So bob is sitting at a bar and someone comes up to him and says

"Excuse me sir but you have a banana in your ear"

He replies "I'm sorry but I can't hear you"

So the man said louder "I said you have a banana in your ear"

Bob replies "I'm sorry sir I can't hear you I have a banana in my ear"

I think a "Tony Romo Joke of the Day" would really help us draft faster.

All in favour say ay.

Some people need to be committed to picking their rosters (chicago) they can send in list or check back once in a while. The longer we drag this on, the worse it will get.

Okay seriously, you need to stop complaining about every pick, I know its annoying to wait, but some ppl are like that. Its annoying to us, and i can speak for most ppl, that its annoying for someone to be annoyed at someone for delaying their pick, but seriously, you gotta stop complaining about every delayed pick, and that goes for you too formy...and all you other complainers :P

Im just saying that its really annoying for some of us that like to read as a GM, like me, to read all this clogged-up crap when we just want to read what is important... basically only post the necessary stuff.. not any complaining crap

Just have some patience please. You complainers need to relax. No need for any conflict.

Nuff said.

Okay seriously, you need to stop complaining about every pick, I know its annoying to wait, but some ppl are like that. Its annoying to us, and i can speak for most ppl, that its annoying for someone to be annoyed at someone for delaying their pick, but seriously, you gotta stop complaining about every delayed pick, and that goes for you too formy...and all you other complainers :P

Im just saying that its really annoying for some of us that like to read as a GM, like me, to read all this clogged-up crap when we just want to read what is important... basically only post the necessary stuff.. not any complaining crap

Just have some patience please. You complainers need to relax. No need for any conflict.

Nuff said.

Clogging up? lol me putting a suggestion out as a opposed to all the other people complaining...it's a thread it's meant to have people put out posts I didn't force you to read my comment.

And if you have somehow lost interest in this league already, please tell me as we have a few people wanting a team.

It's your league. If I was in your position I'd fire some GMs if I felt that the ones on the waiting list would benefit the league blah blah blah.

Not up to me nor do I really care, your choice. LOL

I say no to the live draft tomorrow especially if the main commissioner won't be there.

I wasn't suggesting a live draft, I just wanted to see if the majority of GM's can maybe try and be here at the same time. If the right GM's were here we could fire off 10-15 picks in a row.

Archived