The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal)Reuniting our prospects for future cup team.

To Vancouver: Max Domi

To Phoenix: Jordan Schroeder, Eddie Lack, 2nd 2014.

And.........

To Vancouver: Emerson Etem

To Anaheim: Frank Corrado, A.Mallett and 3rd 2015.

Future top 9

------------------

Domi-Horvat-Jensen

Shinkaruk-Gaunce-Etem

Kassian, Cassels etc. thoughts?

It's like 2 lines of Sedins

If they accept, why not?

That is, if they accept.

Phoenix has Visentin, no? I don't know his potential but he could be a decent starter. Domi>Schroeder in terms of skill and potential.

Anaheim says no. Etem is a gem.

Of course we'd accept though lol.

Change Schroeder to a different prospect and maybe.

Anaheim trade is a underpayment, Corrado hasn't nearly proved himself to have that great of a trade value, Mallet is a project with little upside, 3rd round pick doesn't make up the value. Etem has top 6 potential and already is top 9 in Anaheim.

Why would Phoenix do that? They just drafted him they have no idea what he can bring.

Schroeder + Tanev + Lack + 2nd Rounder For Domi

Schroeder for Domi no biggy, lose Lack, but we have Eriksson, Tanev doesnt seem to want to play here anyways might as well get something out of him, might not need the 2nd, but I really like this idea and would over pay for it

Corrado + Mallet + 1st rounder 2013 For Etem

They still might reject that, most likley would want a top 9 roster player like Hansen or Higgins plus corrado

Dont see it happening but:

Domi-Horvat-Jensen

Shinkaruk-Gaunce-Etem

Mallet-Cassels-Kassian Really would be an exciting future, not sure about the future of our Defence though....

I like Etem and all, but I am really skeptical of trading Corrado, he has made leaps and bounds in only two years since his drafting.

I think he is like only the 2nd CHL player to have a year burned off his contract in a SR year in the last decade for this organization. That alone speaks volumes.

Archived