The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Believe

Westcoast_Ivey

I believe the Canucks have an opportunity to make noise in the playoffs should they make it this year.

I believe a healthy Ryan Kessler can make a huge upgrade to our roster having him over a full 82 game schedule.

I believe one of our rookies will make a significant impact on our roster and will instantly become a fan favorite with other prospects continuing to make significant improvements in our development system.

I believe Alex Edler will have a huge growth year offering stability to his play, offensive upside to his numbers, and a mature and physical upgrade to his style of play and positioning.

I believe Roberto Luongo will overcome all this drama and reinstate himself as one of the top goaltenders in the NHL.

I believe Tortorrella will have a huge impact on the development of Zach Kassian as well as Tanev, Corrado, and Schroeder.

I believe we will witness very memorable evenings at the garage with the retirement of Bure's #, the return of Boston, Schneider and the devils, as well as a huge improvement on overall work ethic and commitment by the players.

I believe we still have a team that can can compete for the Stanley Cup!!!

I still believe !!!!

Or else I'm drinking some great Scotch ... Ohhhh I love scotch !!! :))

Do you Believe ???

Archived