The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Believe

Westcoast_Ivey

I believe the Canucks have an opportunity to make noise in the playoffs should they make it this year.

I believe a healthy Ryan Kessler can make a huge upgrade to our roster having him over a full 82 game schedule.

I believe one of our rookies will make a significant impact on our roster and will instantly become a fan favorite with other prospects continuing to make significant improvements in our development system.

I believe Alex Edler will have a huge growth year offering stability to his play, offensive upside to his numbers, and a mature and physical upgrade to his style of play and positioning.

I believe Roberto Luongo will overcome all this drama and reinstate himself as one of the top goaltenders in the NHL.

I believe Tortorrella will have a huge impact on the development of Zach Kassian as well as Tanev, Corrado, and Schroeder.

I believe we will witness very memorable evenings at the garage with the retirement of Bure's #, the return of Boston, Schneider and the devils, as well as a huge improvement on overall work ethic and commitment by the players.

I believe we still have a team that can can compete for the Stanley Cup!!!

I still believe !!!!

Or else I'm drinking some great Scotch ... Ohhhh I love scotch !!! :))

Do you Believe ???

I have a really good feeling about this year. I think Luo's going to feel like he's got a lot to prove, especially with the Olympics coming up. Kesler will be delighting in being healthy for a change and playing like he hasn't been able to in years. Booth will be looking to prove he doesn't need to be bought out and finally putting it all together here. Hank and Danny will be looking to secure those next contracts and will continue their more aggressive style of play from last year. We have a bunch of young guys gunning for ice time and looking to make the most of it. And I think the whole team is going to flourish under the new coaching system and the new energy and focus it brings.

I absolutely believe! Go, Canucks, GO!

Archived