The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Amazing Race Canada

aGENT

I kinda like Rex and Bob, I didn't at first because they took the time penalty in Victoria and were whining but they've grown on me.

I won't watch tonight's episode until maybe Thursday.

Their bickering is pretty comedic but they were dead to me after that penalty filled episode. I'm sorry but you don't go on the Amazing Race to play like that.

Their bickering is pretty comedic but they were dead to me after that penalty filled episode. I'm sorry but you don't go on the Amazing Race to play like that.

I know yeah. And it was Tofino, not Victoria (my bad).

I dunno if I like this hockey challenge they have set up. It's a bit unfair on the rest.

I know yeah. And it was Tofino, not Victoria (my bad).

I dunno if I like this hockey challenge they have set up. It's a bit unfair on the rest.

I'm guessing they have most of the stuff planned out before they even pick contestants. But what, do you not have any dancing competitions in case there's dancers too? No jumping comps in case there's tall people etc? There's always going to be things certain teams have a natural advantage with.

Hockey / ice skating is not something all people can do / have access to. Dance is something open to everyone, even if it's just in your living room and you can't help being tall. So those aren't really good comparisons.

I'm sure it'll be good no matter what. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a bar tending challenge set up somewhere down the line.

I should be facepalm-ing at their lack of real-world experience, but they are so innocently naive that it's funny to watch.

Their parents must have done EVERYTHING for them. They can hardly think for themselves. It's sad, not funny.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, but it is so sad it is funny in it's an epic twisted way.

But I like their happy-go-lucky attitude and genuine sibling-love relationship, instead of the self-centered bratty selfishness such an upbringing can develop.

Of course they won't win...unless they find a stash of Express Passes upstream...

Archived