The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask A Gumball

Guest Gumballthechewy

Guest Gumballthechewy

Everything ok Gum, you don't seem your usual jovial self lately?

Eh, just was feeling angry at everything for a couple of days, women in my town are all stupid skanks....

But iz feel much better now! i swearz!

Gotta love how Gumball's thread is being hijacked.

Gumball, how does this make you feel?

Slightly confused and greatly aroused.

The same people hijacked many threads by going severely off topic, and now every thread is pretty much the same.

This is worse than Spam Threads.....

I don't know why they got rid of Spam Threads in the first place...

The same people hijacked many threads by going severely off topic, and now every thread is pretty much the same.

This is worse than Spam Threads.....

WN is like a beautiful experiment in to free form e-conversation. It's like the CDC version of jazz.

Gum, why would formy want to ruin such an obviously beautiful and wonderful thing?

WN is like a beautiful experiment in to free form e-conversation. It's like the CDC version of jazz.

Gum, why would formy want to ruin such an obviously beautiful and wonderful thing?

WN Topics are merely a starting off point for conversations. They are not steadfast guidelines that need to be adhered to.
Guest Gumballthechewy

Formy is Chaotic Neutral, nobody can be sure of why he does anything but if I had to guess I'd say he wants to goad the powers into warring with each other, by plying both side, so they'll end up destroying each other and devastating the lands in the process so he can dance upon the ashes, naked and laughing maniacally.

That's my guess anyway.

Gummy what's your favorite soundtrack? I need good study music

I like to listen to classical or instrumental music when I study, I find the lack of words makes it easier to listen to the muisc but still focus on the work.

That's what I find anyway.

Check out this song:

Guest Gumballthechewy

Why am?

Because when a hairy man beast loves a lady person he takes his club and wrecks her cave with it then in her distress she lays an egg which hatches into a squidopus monster that will eat the mans head off.

gummy, one of my frands passed me in candy crush and caalled me out. wat do?

There's one logical and simple solution to this:

Burn his house down! Burn them all!!

BruceCampbellEvilDead2laugh.gif

Formy is Chaotic Neutral, nobody can be sure of why he does anything but if I had to guess if say he wants to goad the powers into warring with each other, by plying both side, so they'll end up destroying each other and the devastating the lands in the process so he can dance upon the ashes, naked and laughing maniacally.

That's my guess anyway.

k. But can I be Knuckles the Echidna instead?

Knuckles_the_Echidna.png

Archived