The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [La Mano del Padrino]; Game over

Aladeen

So after a crazy night of voting last night, this is what I have to say after what's happened.

One One Two and BJ's last second votes seem fishy to me, both of whom voted last second, probably knowing the time and making it too "late" to vote, making the mistake on purpose. That leaves me thinking more and more that Gally might in fact be Mafia where Burr was not. Of course, at that time, we all had the mindset that the votes were tied with Magikal's vote, so take it for what you will.

Next:

I'm 95% confident that BDM is mafia

There is no way yesterdays events involving him and mikey was a coincidence

I'm standing by my reasoning for voting Gally last round. Also suspicious to me are BJ and One One Two for the vote switching. They could very easily be mafia teammates fabricating the accusations against each other. Magikal has also been suspicious, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Vote Gally

I'm standing by my reasoning for voting Gally last round. Also suspicious to me are BJ and One One Two for the vote switching. They could very easily be mafia teammates fabricating the accusations against each other. Magikal has also been suspicious, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Vote Gally

I have a bit of a crazy scenario

What if OTTS was mafia and the mafia had already made contact with the lackey somehow in the 1st round

Mafia plan to kill their own and tell lackey to block their kill so otts doesnt die

This happened recently in a game I was playing with some friends

I have a bit of a crazy scenario

What if OTTS was mafia and the mafia had already made contact with the lackey somehow in the 1st round

Mafia plan to kill their own and tell lackey to block their kill so otts doesnt die

This happened recently in a game I was playing with some friends

Seriously, you're targeting the guy who's the most likely to be TP?... How the hell would the lackey get contact with the mafia in round one? enlighten me with your brilliance because I don't see how they could come to contact with him without blocking their kill.

Honestly this tells me that there is a very strong chance you are mafia, unless you're just stupid

Btw in the mafia game I was playing with some friends

The lackey was convinced a certain guy was mafia in round 1 and contacted him saying he was tge lackey and I guess they trusted each other

Crazier tgings have happened

Im not accusing otts, im just putting it out there that he is not 100% confirmed TP

Archived