The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [La Mano del Padrino]; Game over

Aladeen

I don't think the game was that poorly run minus a few mistakes but that goes both ways, some hurt the TP and some hurt the mafia, balances out IMO.

CL telling me he was lackey and Kes putting on the worst sheriff act ever were most detrimental to the mafia game Imo lol

Eh. These Mafia games aren't the easiest to run for people who try to host their first game (Enter Peaches). It's not an easy task by any means and it's not supposed to be. Aladeen, you wanted the game to be unique and you made a valiant attempt at that. Unfortunately the game got uneven on both ends of the game and you tried your best to correct it but we must continue forward with how the game has played out, and not tweak it inbetween.

Think of it more as a learning curve, and that in future games you host you'll know what to do from now on. We all make mistakes, and as said above, it's just a game, we'll get over it.

At least you can boast that you undoubtedly have the best nightfalls in Mafia history.

Ah yes another nightfall, who will kill Otts tonight?

Anyways, just wanted to let the TP know who came up what in investigations. (note: i had an extra investigation in round 2 & 4)

Bombay Javelin (Clean) One one Two (Clean) Go Faulk Yourself (clean) King Heffy (mafia) Peaches (Godfather) Alchemy Time (Clean at first, mistake by Aladeen, as we now know, mafia)

CL is the lackey, Kesler is almost certainly mafia.

If I had to guess, there would've been 8 mafioso, 5 regular, 1 godfather, 1 lackey, 1 kingpin, so this leaves us with 2 unconfirmed regular mafia, if I had to guess at this point I'd say it's two of Magikal/Ryp/JE.

Ah yes another nightfall, who will kill Otts tonight?

Anyways, just wanted to let the TP know who came up what in investigations. (note: i had an extra investigation in round 2 & 4)

Bombay Javelin (Clean) One one Two (Clean) Go Faulk Yourself (clean) King Heffy (mafia) Peaches (Godfather) Alchemy Time (Clean at first, mistake by Aladeen, as we now know, mafia)

CL is the lackey, Kesler is almost certainly mafia.

If I had to guess, there would've been 8 mafioso, 5 regular, 1 godfather, 1 lackey, 1 kingpin, so this leaves us with 2 unconfirmed regular mafia, if I had to guess at this point I'd say it's two of Magikal/Ryp/JE.

Archived