The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Dentro Il Cuore Oscuro]

Intoewsables

Last I checked, It should either come up "Affiliated with Mafia" or "Not Affiliated with Mafia" upon investigation. Atleast it did for me when I was Sheriff for the miniscule amount of time. So I don't know how you could know who'd be the SK in the first place unless you're the KP taking a shot at me being a special.

Sheriff – The Sheriff is a Townsperson who can investigate one player per round. He will send a PM to the GM with one name; the GM will then inform the Sheriff if that player is Townsperson or Mafia.

Sorry GFY but it is time for you to die, I know for a fact you aren't a special As I am in contact with all of the TP specials and you gave me your word you aren't mafia, I would be really surprised if you weren't the SK.

I hope you understand why we have to lynch you today buddy, if you are just a regular TP I hope you know your death was for the good of the town :)

Sorry GFY but it is time for you to die, I know for a fact you aren't a special As I am in contact with all of the TP specials and you gave me your word you aren't mafia, I would be really surprised if you weren't the SK.

I hope you understand why we have to lynch you today buddy, if you are just a regular TP I hope you know your death was for the good of the town :)

You know... Since I am going to die. I might as well reveal myself and let myself be of use to you guys.

Yes, I am the SK. but, tonight, rather than voting me tonight, let me give you guys one more shot at killing a member of the Mafia.

So, with that being said, Kessy or OTTS, give me a target to kill, and I will follow through with it. As the SK I'd rather see the TP win. That'll give you guys one more kill and waste one less night ratting out the final member of the Mafia since my kill is first. Then get your Vigilante to finish me off.

If I die tonight by lynch, that means you only have one shot at killing the Mafia member, but if I live until the Vigilante's kill, then you'll have two shots at killing Mafia via the kill order.

So, give me a name, and then send someone else up to the gallows. I will kill them. I know you might have set this up for me to reveal myself but with OTTS, the Vig, Sheriff, and Doctor still alive, I'm screwed anyways.

Archived