The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Really? His story hasn't made any sense whatsoever and he pulls this kind of crap every game. If he truly is the TB, he should be using his kill tonight and starting up an alliance by next round.

Honestly Im not really buying his story but on the flip side I cant really think of any reason to outright distrust him in rd 1. Lets see if he can prove he's TB and survive to rd 2 then its a good way to try and get the sheriff,vig and doc into an alliance

The regime accepts the validity of citizen Dral's argument. One can only hope the virtuous Sheriff gets to the bottom of this mystery with haste.

LoL, yeah.I kinda feel like there's a bit of animosity brewing between us atm though - and there's just no way for me to give him a reprieve from a turn 2 lynching. The sheriff would have to investigate him THIS turn, which would make him the spokesman.

Yes but I think its a safe bet at this point in time to trust that he is and give him a chance to prove it it he cant

7_noose-monday-2005.jpg

I don't get why what he's said makes him trustworthy...

I would like to post my preliminary list

1)Kumar2013

2)GFY

3) Intoewsables

4)Burrdaman

5) Dral

What the hell man, you're #2 on my list - how about a little respect thrown back ?

Citizen Kesler - The regime is particularly interested in the reasons for suspecting Kumar - whom you seem to know..... most intimately.

(Seriously though you usually find these things out in some private conversation... I'd we willing to follow your lead early if it makes sense. ((or makes so little sense that it almost has to be true))

Archived