Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

I am confident that kumar is mafia

unvote

vote kumar2013

CL asked him if he got a pm at 8:15..he said no

Everyone should have gotten a pm

And then he suddenly had to leave

He said he didn't check and that he was too lazy, come on at least get the facts right.

Kinda suspicious he didn't want to check but that's bout it

Plus it's kumar, his resume speaks for itself lol

I'm on everyones suspicion list so far? Awesome! Exactly what I wanted. I expect to have a lovely death tomorrow written up by the one and only Aladeen. It seems inevitable that my unfortunate end is arriving. I'm just surprised with all this suspicion being laid on me that I haven't been the lead target so far for lynching!

tumblr_m6iaf2s7bp1qev756.jpg

I don't get why what he's said makes him trustworthy...

For the record I could have worded that better. A simpler way to put it would be let him prove himself if he can then he's being truthful if he cant welll.... So for now im thinking he's telling the truth and if he is then he's TP's best bet to get all the Specials together.

Sorry but I'm really confused on why they would first be god killed, second what is god killed, and third why they would be mafia if they are not god killed

Godkilled is when the host kills someone for inactivity/breaking rules.

I made a rule that if you fake a role to screw up the game you'll be godkilled (while I was hosting).

Technically what he meant by "faking a role" is basically saying he's the TB when he's actually a TP (The faction the TB is playing for) just to clear things up. Basically if your screwing your own faction on purpose.

A Mafia can go and fake being the TB, as well as the Sheriff, Doctor, etc. And it'd be perfectly within the rules. Just incase the new guys get the wrong idea.

Archived