The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

Man that Playstation Live is crazy!!

Tonight I saw this 1 girl get motorboated by 2 guys, she was also grabbing the other guys junk randomly. No nudity but really close to it as the girl was in her bra. The live stream was eventually shut down.

Reminds me of random Friday nights on J.tv

I'm having problems connecting with wi-fi. Every device in the house can connect OK. PS4 disconnects often. I'm only getting into the kbps download speed. Anybody else experience this? PS4 forum has a thread where there are people experiencing the same.

I'm having problems connecting with wi-fi. Every device in the house can connect OK. PS4 disconnects often. I'm only getting into the kbps download speed. Anybody else experience this? PS4 forum has a thread where there are people experiencing the same.

No, but I legit have the exact opposite problem! My Wifi is great, but when I want to use a wire, my PS4 stalls at the games multiplayer menu's for about 30 seconds, then tells me I can't connect. And yes, with the wire i'm also in Kbps, and it's quite annoying! (360/Laptop work with wire fine). I didn't have this issue at launch.

Edited by Joffrey Lupul

Just noticed a flaw.

When watching Netflix, you can't turn off the controller. If you hold the PS (home) button and click turn off device then select the controller as the device to turn off, the screen goes back to whatever you were watching on Netflix, but your movie/show is paused... the only way of playing is to turn the controller back on.

Just noticed a flaw.

When watching Netflix, you can't turn off the controller. If you hold the PS (home) button and click turn off device then select the controller as the device to turn off, the screen goes back to whatever you were watching on Netflix, but your movie/show is paused... the only way of playing is to turn the controller back on.

Doesn't the controller turn off automatically after a bit?

Here's how you can get 1 year PS+ for $30 from Amazon.com:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-com-1-year-playstation-plus-membership-29-99-digital-code-1413868/

You just need to change your billing address to an American address (worked for me).

Has anyone gotten any errors while trying to redeem this? I certainly am.

Edited by MikeyBoy44