The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 11/17/13 - 5PM

Strombone1

That is correct.Skate was in the crease and ruling was contact was made.

The ref called it and he was 20 feet from the play.

If Daniel abides by the rules of the game the ref has no call.

danny was fine, watch the replay, he has his ice 1st, letonen makes contact with him, when he should have been moving to the post to make the save. Blown call no doubt about it

This team reminds of the 06/07 team:outworks opponents can't score goals. Only difference is Luongo can't bail us out like he used to. I still think this is a good team but other teams have improved substantially since 2010/2011 season and canucks took a big hit when erhoff left. Sedins can't score any goals off the rush anymore they need to cycle and now everyone has figured it out.

We need J shroe back he won us many games last year and was the only bright spot in terms of offense

You and the Dallas Stars are the only ones that think that's a good call.

Apparently,the game officials think otherwise.

Play within the rules.Daniel didn't.

Only three teams with less goals in the entire conference -Deadmonton,Predated and Lames.

Canucks now can fall into 16th position in league standings.

Might want to focus on what the team has to do for themselves to be successful instead of the old 'woe is me' game.

Only three teams with less goals in the entire conference -Deadmonton,Predated and Lames.

Might want to focus on what the team has to do for themselves to be successful instead of the old 'woe is me' game.

i don't think you know the rule

this isn't the bret hull toe pick in the crease era anymore

danny is not guilty of breaking ANY rule, and this is why it is a bad call.

No Daniel did. The definition of "no contact" is making no physical contact with the goalie. 50% of one skate in the crease does not mean contact.

You need to stop arguing how 50% of one skate in the crease is a good call by the refs to make it a physical INTERFERENCE with the goalie.

There's no rule in the NHL that states if 50% of one player's skate is in the crease, it's physical contact with the goalie, even thought the player did not made contact with the goalie.

Karen Thomson ‏@KJT1040 19m

Lehtonen on Henrik's disallowed goal: didn't think refs would call it. Would like video review so they get the calls right

Archived