The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox One Thread

Kent.S

Anyone who takes good care of their games don't buy that stuff imo.

What console did you own last gen? If it was PS3, their discs were indestructible due to Blu-Ray. If you had 360, then congrats on never breaking a disc. My black ops 2 was the only game I ever used my $3 guarantee on but my MW2 looks destroyed, but plays well which is weird.

Travel Cases are the best, as constantly putting discs in and out of the case causes them to deteriorate over time, which is what happened with my 007: Nightfire (PS2) and my MW2 (360).

Edited by Joffrey Lupul

Well my pre-order is in for the 'new' version.

(This thing better actually get the Halo 1-4 collection... *shakes fist*)

Im sure it will lol it'll be confirmed at e3. Since you just registered to Live, I assume you don't have 360?

What games do you plan on getting for the One?

Im sure it will lol it'll be confirmed at e3. Since you just registered to Live, I assume you don't have 360?

What games do you plan on getting for the One?

I had a 360, but I have no real interest in using that account again.

As for the games... the only safe bet at the moment would be NHL 15 and anything Halo.

I had a 360, but I have no real interest in using that account again.

As for the games... the only safe bet at the moment would be NHL 15 and anything Halo.

If you like Halo, you should look into Bungies new game, Destiny. It's going to be unreal.

This is more 360 than xbone but Dark souls is out on 360 for free with gold. I have thoroughly been enjoying it as I am a huge rpg fan. I also generally prefer single player games. It has been giving me a reason to go back to my 360(as I have a PS4 too).

I made a Hunter then got the great scythe and am now just making it through the undead burg, took me a while to find the stairs up to the aquaduct lol. But I feel like I got a good base for my dexterity type character. Anybody else pickup this game or already enjoying it?

Xbox One's First Free Games With Gold Titles Now Available

Xbox Live Gold members can grab Halo: Spartan Assault and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood for free right now.
Edited by Joffrey Lupul

So I forgot to cancel my pre-order. :o:unsure::mellow::picard::frantic: : :D

Well there's the Halo collection to look forward to. :towel:

It's not hard to cancel it, just dont go pick it up and you'll get your money back. But you shouldnt because Halo looks really sweet