The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

I'd say the TP alliance is doing a pretty damn good job at finding mafia.

Honestly, if you're clean, you shouldn't want an investigation wasted on you. You should want it used on a person who you think is more likely to be mafia. However, Kryten made a good point about Greendemon's defense of otherwise. Also thought TPP's bandwagon vote was really shady; he literally parotted PPCLI's post.

Most suspicious to me:

1) TPP

2) GreenDemon

3) CL

Vote4 Greendemon

Pretty sure the vote is for CL in an effort to get the SK. He's been on the list for a lot of people as the SK.

Pretty sure the vote is for CL in an effort to get the SK. He's been on the list for a lot of people as the SK.

Which would also make sense why he'd want to be investigated. I don't think he's a bad lynch target at all, especially after his defense. If Dral was still alive I'd want whoever between GD/CL survives the lynch to be vig killed.

I'd say the TP alliance is doing a pretty damn good job at finding mafia.

Honestly, if you're clean, you shouldn't want an investigation wasted on you. You should want it used on a person who you think is more likely to be mafia. However, Kryten made a good point about Greendemon's defense of otherwise. Also thought TPP's bandwagon vote was really shady; he literally parotted PPCLI's post.

Most suspicious to me:

1) TPP

2) GreenDemon

3) CL

Vote4 Greendemon

It wasn't a bandwagon vote considering I've voted for CL in the last 3 rounds... Go back and see... I've had him on my suspicion list for a while

Archived