The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

Okay announcement time I am now in contact with the Doppelganger they have placed their save on me in case my self save gets blocked.

Vig I would advise you not to target me as their is a good chance one of the two saves will get blocked and the Mafia will target me in which case if you target me I get double killed

Sorry yo, there isn't much to say. This was a trial run for me to see if I had it in me to keep up. I read and try to pay attention but in the end in first couple rounds I just don't see much to talk about that either hasn't already been said by someone or of what I would have to say would even mean anything. At this point my main role it to keep the tp numbers up in my eyes.

Okay announcement time I am now in contact with the Doppelganger they have placed their save on me in case my self save gets blocked.

Vig I would advise you not to target me as their is a good chance one of the two saves will get blocked and the Mafia will target me in which case if you target me I get double killed

I don't know if this is particularly a good idea. There is still a chance you are Mafia. As I said before, it's unlikely that's the case though. I guess if another Doctor hasn't come up yet, and everyone, other than Hodor has posted in this thread from game start, then it's a reasonable move by the DPG. I hope for their sake it's the right move, I guess it's better than them coming out in the thread at this point and making themselves a target for everyone though.

Sorry yo, there isn't much to say. This was a trial run for me to see if I had it in me to keep up. I read and try to pay attention but in the end in first couple rounds I just don't see much to talk about that either hasn't already been said by someone or of what I would have to say would even mean anything. At this point my main role it to keep the tp numbers up in my eyes.

Alright! I miss the Mikeyboy that called people out though, just sayin' :(

Vote1: Ryp

---

Ryp (6) - PPCLI, King Heffy, ilduce39, BurrDaMan, One one two, Intoewsables

Kesler87 (3) - Alchemy Time, Not A Fruit, The Purple Panda

Drouin (2) - JE14, Kryten

PPCLI (2) - Ryp, mau5trap

JE14 (1) - GreenDemon

CanucksLegacy (1) - CanucksLegacy

One one two (1) - Kesler87

GreenDemon (1) - Peaches

Dral (1) - OurTimeToShine

Hodor (1) - Dral

Players who have yet to vote: Go Faulk Yourself, Drouin, VICanucksfan5551, otherwise, Hodor, MikeyBoy44

Archived