The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

I'm torn this round. I've noticed how odd VIC seems to be acting, but I thought the same thing last game before I investigated him. He of course came up clean. I've also been just as suspicious of some of the people pushing hard for his lynching. So I dunno.

OH, and now that we know Peaches is the SK, instead of lynching him right now, I vote we force him to kill a specific person each round. If he fails to follow through with the kill, we lynch him.

Thoughts?

I'm torn this round. I've noticed how odd VIC seems to be acting, but I thought the same thing last game before I investigated him. He of course came up clean. I've also been just as suspicious of some of the people pushing hard for his lynching. So I dunno.

OH, and now that we know Peaches is the SK, instead of lynching him right now, I vote we force him to kill a specific person each round. If he fails to follow through with the kill, we lynch him.

Thoughts?

Lol how the hell do you know that? Are you just guessing? Or what?

Some news for you to digest:

The Twinblade will be using his/her kill tonight. The death of two mafia in the first round have apparently made the risk involved acceptable. I suggest everyone comes forward with suspicions because it is likely the people that don't come forward will possibly become the targets.

Some news for you to digest:

The Twinblade will be using his/her kill tonight. The death of two mafia in the first round have apparently made the risk involved acceptable. I suggest everyone comes forward with suspicions because it is likely the people that don't come forward will possibly become the targets.

PPCLI confirm?

Archived