The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

Not much to add as it looks like we've found a lynch candidate tonight, my opinion though is that 112 is TP because like Toews said, VIC seemed like he was trying to get a bandwagon vote going on him. 112 also said he would self ban himself for 10 games if he wasn't TP...

Unlike mau5trap who said he would god kill himself if VIC wasn't Mafia - pretty safe bet to make when you're Mafia as well.

I'd also suspect Kesler of being TP just because Aladeen probably read him the riot act before the game.

Junko's been all over the board, for now I'd chalk it up to being enthusiastic about surviving past round 1, but I'm watching you :P

NAF looks suspicious to me, sticking up for Mafia - could just be bad luck, but still suspicious

TTP, otherwise and GreenDemon have just been useless so I'd like the Vig to take them out

JE, KH and Kryten I'm 50/50 on could go either way.

Toews is always suspicious, but seems to be playing like a TP, is he that good of an actor? Would be nice to see an epic recap.

And myself, well - yes, I AM that good of an actor :P

Useless? I recall being one of the first to accuse VIC... Also why kill a useless TP over a mafia or no one...

Vote1: Ryp

---

Ryp (6) - PPCLI, King Heffy, ilduce39, BurrDaMan, One one two, Intoewsables

Kesler87 (3) - Alchemy Time, Not A Fruit, The Purple Panda

Drouin (2) - JE14, Kryten

PPCLI (2) - Ryp, mau5trap

JE14 (1) - GreenDemon

CanucksLegacy (1) - CanucksLegacy

One one two (1) - Kesler87

GreenDemon (1) - Peaches

Dral (1) - OurTimeToShine

Hodor (1) - Dral

Players who have yet to vote: Go Faulk Yourself, Drouin, VICanucksfan5551, otherwise, Hodor, MikeyBoy44

Junko - otherwise

Not A Fruit - BDM

Dral - OTTS

King Heffy otherwise

Drouin

PPCLI - Drouin

Intoewsables - Peaches

VICanucksfan5551 - Peaches

The Purple Panda - Vic

One one two - Mikeyboy

Kryten

OurTimeToShine - OTTS

Peaches - Drouin

otherwise

Kesler87 - VIC

CL

Burrdaman - The Purple Panda

JE14 - Peaches

mau5trap - VIC

MikeyBoy44

GreenDemon - King Heffy

Otherwise: 2

BDM: 1

OTTS: 2

Drouin: 2

Peaches: 3

VIC: 3

MikeyBoy:1

The Purple Panda: 1

King Heffy: 1

Not sure if I missed anyone.

For what it's worth, last game I investigated Otherwise rather early because she was acting similarly to how she is now. She was a TP, of course.

This^.

It's m style, I won't be bullied into changing it.

Also pretty much everyone who has a suspicion list has more people on it than what could possibly be left for mafia/SK. You aren't being helpful TP are going to end up dieing because people just throw names around.

The Sheriff must be pretty bad at hunches if this is the first night an investigation has come up mafia.

vote3:Mikeyboy44

This^.

Also pretty much everyone who has a suspicion list has more people on it than what could possibly be left for mafia/SK. You aren't being helpful TP are going to end up dieing because people just throw names around.

The Sheriff must be pretty bad at hunches if this is the first night an investigation has come up mafia.

So give us 2 names then

This^.

For all we know VIC was investigated last round.

For all we know VIC was investigated last round.

If he was then why did no one speak up?

I voted for him (VIC) because I thought he was acting odd.

Most people didn't, most people voted for Drouin for a reason I'm still not sure about. While Drouin did end up being mafia, he could of easily ended up being TP. From what I understand he was just bored with the game and didn't want to play any more, it didn't have anything to do with his role. As For the two people who I think are playing much different from this game I would say king heffy and kryten.

Archived