The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Skewed Win totals

NuckerGuy

Liek omgee rite. Hodgsun iz weigh betr thn kazzian Trad the teem gillies liek omgee rite.

No I will not agree with you.

What is your opinion on the matter? This is clearly the make or break point in the season. They can't keep playing like they are because this "unlucky" BS stops being unlucky after a certain point, and they are way passed it.

What is your opinion on the matter? This is clearly the make or break point in the season. They can't keep playing like they are because this "unlucky" BS stops being unlucky after a certain point, and they are way passed it.

dude do you see PHI and Holmgren, who is by far the most willing to shoot from the hip and deal, who are 11th in the eastern conference standings making "definite changes"? No. That's because trades don't happen overnight like half of pre pubescent CDC think it does. Nor do other GM's value nor want Canucks players like all of these stupid trade proposals assume.

Rather than whine about trades, why not suck it up and watch the Canucks try and PLAY their way into a playoff spot. Of course the negative nancy's will whine and moan that it isn't possible but Id rather see for self. Wigga.

dude do you see PHI and Holmgren, who is by far the most willing to shoot from the hip and deal, who are 11th in the eastern conference standings making "definite changes"? No. That's because trades don't happen overnight like half of pre pubescent CDC think it does. Nor do other GM's value nor want Canucks players like all of these stupid trade proposals assume.

Rather than whine about trades, why not suck it up and watch the Canucks try and PLAY their way into a playoff spot. Of course the negative nancy's will whine and moan that it isn't possible but Id rather see for self. Wigga.

What an awful point. Flyers aren't the Canucks. They aren't in the situation the Canucks are in. Not only are they playing better than the Canucks, they are supposedly REBUILDING.

Canucks future is nonexistent at this point, and will steadily decline as this team passes it's prime as a whole. Something NEEDS to be done.

And to your trades overnight schtick, the Canucks have been playing like this consistently now. The magnifying glass is gone and the weaknesses have been apparent for a while now. If you, management, or any other Canucks fan can't see that, then I don't know what to say.

What an awful point. Flyers aren't the Canucks. They aren't in the situation the Canucks are in. Not only are they playing better than the Canucks, they are supposedly REBUILDING.

Canucks future is nonexistent at this point, and will steadily decline as this team passes it's prime as a whole. Something NEEDS to be done.

And to your trades overnight schtick, the Canucks have been playing like this consistently now. The magnifying glass is gone and the weaknesses have been apparent for a while now. If you, management, or any other Canucks fan can't see that, then I don't know what to say.

tumblr_mj9x6d9JGq1qfirpxo2_250.gif

what are you talking about? you try and convince PHI fans and their management that they weren't playing for a playoff spot this year. Rebuilding? ROFL

You clearly have your head in the sand.

Love the vagueness. What was your argument again? That the Canucks havn't beaten enough playoff teams? From what I saw the Canucks were right in those games and if not for some errors could have many of those games. Stop playing NHL14 and give you GM dreams a rest.

what are you talking about? you try and convince PHI fans and their management that they weren't playing for a playoff spot this year. Rebuilding? ROFL

You clearly have your head in the sand.

Love the vagueness. What was your argument again? That the Canucks havn't beaten enough playoff teams? From what I saw the Canucks were right in those games and if not for some errors could have many of those games. Stop playing NHL14 and give you GM dreams a rest.

I love how aggressive you are.

Comparing Canucks and Philly is way out of line first and foremost. They are young as hell, and still rebuilding, but not to the degree of tanking.

Secondly, am I not correct about the future of the franchise?

And lastly, if the team played like this for the rest of the season with the same results would you be happy? An L is an L. The argument is they aren't good enough. Plain and simple.

Archived