The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

Ok so that PM has basically nothing to go on, however, one of Peaches or Drouin is lying, so I say we lynch Drouin.

Peaches is pretty well known for staging convos to set himself up to seem innocent through mafia sacrifice, so I'd recommend to the Vig that they kill him (sorry Peaches).

Knew that wouldn't help my case, but why would I accuse someone of being the Vig?

Drouin has done this in the past so I wouldn't read much into it, obviously trying to get reactions and read off them. I can copy-paste messages when I'm at a desktop,

If the Vig feels I'm lying, go ahead. But I ask you, give me a chance to give messages before doing it.

Knew that wouldn't help my case, but why would I accuse someone of being the Vig?

Drouin has done this in the past so I wouldn't read much into it, obviously trying to get reactions and read off them. I can copy-paste messages when I'm at a desktop,

If the Vig feels I'm lying, go ahead. But I ask you, give me a chance to give messages before doing it.

We could lynch you and kill Drouin, then you could bring these messages though your last words

Archived