The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top Anime/Manga Tournament [Dragon Ball Division 3.0] CLOSED

Alchemy Time

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dragon Ball (this one was close though, but DB is a classic and AoT could easily turn to crap if the Anime takes its own path)

Dragon Ball Z (lol Yu-Gi-Oh over Cowboy Bebop smh)

Spirited Away (Favourite movie of all time in my childhood, IMO Miyazaki's Masterpiece)

Death Note (Never was a huge fan of Darker Than Black)

Spirited Away (Favourite movie of all time in my childhood, IMO Miyazaki's Masterpiece)

I agree that Spirited Away is a great movie. It was a tough choice but for me Code Geass' amazing suspense and its ability to make me question my own morality made me vote for it.

Dragon Ball Z (lol Yu-Gi-Oh over Cowboy Bebop smh)

I swear there was no biased reason I paired DBZ with yugioh, such as trying to rig the tournament to take out yugioh.

:bigblush:

I agree that Spirited Away is a great movie. It was a tough choice but for me Code Geass' amazing suspense and its ability to make me question my own morality made me vote for it.

I swear there was no biased reason I paired DBZ with yugioh, such as trying to rig the tournament to take out yugioh.

:bigblush:

Hahaha

I'm not going to lie I haven't seen Code Geass, but there isn't much out there that I would pick over Spirited Away.

I'll watch it after I finish the 2nd season of Hayate the Combat Butler (surprisingly nice after Baka and Test, which I liked more than I thought I would)

Archived