The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gdt Canucks vs Phoenix 6pm

Chauncey

There is nobody on this Canucks team with a good shot. Plain and simple. We score goals from hard work and second chances, but that only gets you so far. If every single one of our players were to cut inside and let go with their hardest shot between the circles, we might score once.

Wow, everyone here is pretty negative. I don't think our core players suck. Besides being in a slump, I think it has to do with the supporting cast.

It is clear to me, as it has been since the summer, that we are not trying to win this year. We are using this as a transition year.

MG is planning to make a push next year. The cap will rise, there will be a half-decent FA crop, we can get a better draft pick as a middler and make the big push when we have the flexibility.

I saw this coming. That's why he just went for bargains in the off season. See how our youth performs, our new coaching staff does, restock the cupboards a bit, more cap space and more options. Then go nuts.

There is nobody on this Canucks team with a good shot. Plain and simple. We score goals from hard work and second chances, but that only gets you so far. If every single one of our players were to cut inside and let go with their hardest shot between the circles, we might score once.

Not since Samuelson

No way man. Gotta cycle and shoot in in close. Always works man, always works.

Archived