The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT 2-1 loss to Preds

Ryan kesler the beast

Unless you can come up with something.

Lol. I don't have the GM's phone numbers or I would be trying.

I don't care if Gillis makes a lateral trade to just try and spark the team or if he starts selling off this core for some prospects and picks. One or the other is fine. Just don't stand pat and watch this team slowly fall in the standings year after year.

Lol. I don't have the GM's phone numbers or I would be trying.

I don't care if Gillis makes a lateral trade to just try and spark the team or if he starts selling off this core for some prospects and picks. One or the other is fine. Just don't stand pat and watch this team slowly fall in the standings year after year.

The thing is what do we have to offer? Not trying to start a fight but...

Your general pessimism towards the Canucks is made in such a manner that makes me believe you are here to troll. I believe this is fitting with the definition of "troll" on these boards and deducing from the form :If you have nothing good to say about the Canucks, then you are not a Canucks fan. So please, continue to respond in your "trolling" manner.

3 wins in their last 12 games, please tell us all the good things you have to say about this

I love idiots like you that think just becuase someone criticizes the Canucks when they are playing bad it means they aren't a fan.

Get a clue

3 wins in their last 12 games, please tell us all the good things you have to say about this

I love idiots like you that think just becuase someone criticizes the Canucks when they are playing bad it means they aren't a fan.

Get a clue

whew

Guest Gumballthechewy

Dude, I really want whatever you are smoking.

I want what you're smoking so I can also no longer detect obvious sarcasm... <_<

My god. 5 goals scored in the last 3 games against teams that everyone else in the league is lighting up. Unless MG brings in a legitimate sniper. It's miss the playoffs or another 4 and out.

MG just gave one a Utica Tryout! lol

another 38 yr old reclamation project that is supposed to make a difference!

hahahhaha

MG is done man...the guy has just LOST IT....if he thinks this crap is what this team needs, and no offense to prospal he may help the 3rd or 4th line but really..

since MG came in here he knew 2 things

1. Need a puck moving dman, he got one out of luck and then let him go and didnt replace him

2. A top 6 forward....how many years has he been here and not found one? and he's traded 2 away..CoHo and Grabner....and I think the Kassian deal was good but still point is he has achieved NOTHING

You remember December when most of these haters were saying we were a cup fav?

Problem with that is, right now we are playing really bad. Whereas December we were doing great. Which is frustrating to see and strange at the same time.

2 SECONDS. What does 2 seconds have to do with anything? When they dropped the puck to start the third, they got a false start. They never adjusted the two seconds that were lost. With no time left on the clock at the end of the third, the puck popped open to an unguarded Bieksa, who was about to wire it home to tie up the game.

We could have used those extra two seconds.

you are right I noticed that too Bieksa was just about to let it rip before the horn sounded so those two seconds were significant

Nux have much better goaltending than Phx. That alone will get them at least one of the final 2 spots.

... And then what? Getting swept again out of PO in the first round, after scoring 3 goals in total? Do you really think this team can survive more than 4 games against ANA, CHI, LA or SJ?

Unless Lu stands on his head and shut the door on the other team in every game, we do NOT stand a chance. Our forwards can't hit the open net and our defence is too soft and in a fire drill too often for a $20-million paycheck combined.

The best days are behind us...

If its soooo boring I hear Pittsburgh could use more fans...You guys act like its the end of the world to lose games..."Blow everything apart do a complete rebuild miss the playoffs for a decade" If that happened this place would be more like "Why did we blow the team apart this sucks nobody can play"

Gillis would be stupid to sell the farm for guys that if we still playing thisway would walk asap...Patience is a good virtue to have

I actually am a Pittsburgh fan as well as a Canucks fan.

Do you see anything in their game that makes you think it will get better on its own?

Archived