The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks - Jan 29, 2014

canucktican

Which is a more profound indignity....missing the playoffs or getting your brains beat in a by far superior opponent? Probably the former. Not that it really matters.

I wouldn't mind seeing them limp into the playoffs. They had a real hard time last year selling tickets, this year would be far worse I think. Maybe then ownership would take notice and do something.

I can't wait for Bo Horvat, Hunter Shinkaruk, Cole Cassels, Jordan Subban, Brendan Gaunce, Dane Fox and Nick Jensen.

me too like i said to my brother in-law i am more excited about the rookies then the current team i will still cheer for the Canucks and hope for the best but this core had it's run and it's more about the slow transition of young players taking over it's going to happen folks regardless of what you think just because they don't make it at 18 and 19 doesn't mean their busts

Seriously, we are missing 3 key players on our team. Daniel and Burr are also made ineffective by the absence of Hank. So the Canucks are not a playoff team with this line up.

We need the Canucks to be healthy for the playoffs push. Please hockey gods please!

Archived