The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks - Jan 29, 2014

canucktican

his name is HAMHUIS now get your self banned already troll

I hate that as well but it really is painful watching Hamhuis out there these days. that last goal, he loses possession and then pokes at Hossa with his stick, like that[s gonna work on Hossa,

Schroeder and Kassian looking like classic Sedins with the give and go.

No offense but the majority of you are sniffling crybabies. We played terribly against Edmonton but not tonight. Chicago is just a damn good team. There are a lot of positives happening in this game, I think a lot of you just look for the negative.

For real. Kassian was by far the best Canuck on the ice. He's improved leaps and bounds. If, IF the Canucks make any kind of splash in the playoffs this year, Kassian will be a huge part of why they do.

Shroeder also showed that he does, in fact, belong at the NHL level. It may take a bit for the point totals to match his skill level, but the kid can flat out play hockey.

i wonder how great kassians shot % would be if they counted attemped shots and not just the ones that manage to hit the net...

Why pick on the kid? He was our best forward out there and is trying hard to make a difference. What possible pleasure can you take from belittling his stats?

Archived