The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | SNET-P | 4:00PM | Can we get a win? |

Blueberries

@patersonjeff: Scanning the media guide, it appears #Canucks are trying to avoid first 5 game regulation-time losing streak since March 1999.

Streak or not, 5 game regulation loss is very difficult to swallow..I just pray our "first" line can start producing....

its times like these im glad im also a CBJ fan....and not just because they are winning.. its been an on going bet since day one of them in the league i told my friends they would win a cup before vancouver.... and their first logo was my initials .... as someone who has followed that team since day 1 i can say even when they lose i havent not seen a loss of theirs that came from a lack of trying... and thats how they earned my respect... and that lack of trying is how canucks are losing my respect.

boston wins 5-2

its times like these im glad im also a CBJ fan....and not just because they are winning.. its been an on going bet since day one of them in the league i told my friends they would win a cup before vancouver.... and their first logo was my initials .... as someone who has followed that team since day 1 i can say even when they lose i havent not seen a loss of theirs that came from a lack of trying... and thats how they earned my respect... and that lack of trying is how canucks are losing my respect.

boston wins 5-2

Do the Jackets have a board? I am sure they would welcome you as a member. No reason for you to hang with this bunch of losers. Till we start winning again.

boston wins 5-2

Chrispen Banktowski Jr

Do the Jackets have a board? I am sure they would welcome you as a member. No reason for you to hang with this bunch of losers. Till we start winning trying again.

there i fixed it for you. win or lose all i ask is that they try their best god knows they get paid millions to do so and they are just flat out not trying anymore..

boston wins 5-2

I think you're mixing up "trying" with "failing". Frustration and a lack of confidence can look like a lack of effort, but there is no way a professional athlete at this level is not trying. If the Canucks have lost games from lack of effort, CBJ has too. I agree the perception is a mess, but I would stop short of suggesting the team is not trying.

I think we bring it hard against Boston tonight.

This game will leave us scratching our heads wondering how we're able to bring it sometimes and disappear at other times.

We win this one 3-1 and leaves us with more questions than answers.

Excellent! Looking forward to a good head scratching.

Archived