The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ReTool get younger and trade assets away

First off I would like to say I do not think Mike Gillis should be the one to retool this team , he has shown in the past he does not know how to make a good hockey deal. If we let him he will probably make a bonehead move just my opinion lol. The moves I would make are the following :

Alex Edler + 2nd Round pick + Hansen for ROR + Jamie Mcginn

This would help us get a center for the future and a good one and jamie Mcginns very young and has grit and could be good.

David Booth to the NY Islanders for a 4th round Draft Pick if we can get anything for him that is .

Alexander Burrows to Pittsburgh for Simon Desperes , he could be a solid top 4 d man for us with tanev and corrado.

Ryan Kesler to the Philadelphia Flyers for Sean Coutourier and a 1st round pick.

Luongo to the Tampa Bay Lightning for a 3rd round pick probably best we can get for him at this point lol .

Jason Garrison to the NJD for Stefan Matteau and a 2nd round pick plus a third

This is just what I would do everyone has a right to their own opinions

First off I would like to say I do not think Mike Gillis should be the one to retool this team , he has shown in the past he does not know how to make a good hockey deal. If we let him he will probably make a bonehead move just my opinion lol. The moves I would make are the following :

Alex Edler + 2nd Round pick + Hansen for ROR + Jamie Mcginn

This would help us get a center for the future and a good one and jamie Mcginns very young and has grit and could be good.

David Booth to the NY Islanders for a 4th round Draft Pick if we can get anything for him that is .

Alexander Burrows to Pittsburgh for Simon Desperes , he could be a solid top 4 d man for us with tanev and corrado.

Ryan Kesler to the Philadelphia Flyers for Sean Coutourier and a 1st round pick.

Luongo to the Tampa Bay Lightning for a 3rd round pick probably best we can get for him at this point lol .

Jason Garrison to the NJD for Stefan Matteau and a 2nd round pick plus a third

This is just what I would do everyone has a right to their own opinions

But trading away our starting goalie for a 3rd round pick is a great deal

Archived