The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

I guess I just find it funny how much Otis wanted to see PPCLI lynched, especially after seeing what VIC posted earlier. I'm also not sure why you wouldn't admit it was PPCLI's idea in the first place.

Because he brought it up in our PM casually start of last game and I brought it up publicly this game. Didn't think it was overly important tbh

I admit I am mafia.

However I refuse to vote, meaning I will be Godkilled and you guys wasted a lynch. :) Here is what I'm saying: Unvote me and vote somebody else who you think might be mafia. This way, you could get 2 mafia killed in one round again. I PROMISE that I will not add in a vote at the last minute to avoid a Godkill. I suggest you guys target King Heffy because he is probably part of the other mafia team, but it is up to you.

If I go back on my promise, then no one will ever trust me in this game again, so I have no reason to lie, especially considering you guys would just lynch me next round.

I admit I am mafia.

However I refuse to vote, meaning I will be Godkilled and you guys wasted a lynch. :) Here is what I'm saying: Unvote me and vote somebody else who you think might be mafia. This way, you could get 2 mafia killed in one round again. I PROMISE that I will not add in a vote at the last minute to avoid a Godkill. I suggest you guys target King Heffy because he is probably part of the other mafia team, but it is up to you.

If I go back on my promise, then no one will ever trust me in this game again, so I have no reason to lie, especially considering you guys would just lynch me next round.

:lol:

Nice try.

Archived