The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Pick: 2014 NHL Entry Draft

davinci

6th Pick   

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I asked my wife straight up about Nylander: Guy or girl?

She said girl.

"He's wearing makeup."

Bure isn't close to a comparison. Sorry.

This will be a source of ridicule. Why does it matter? Oh, I suppose it doesn't. But the soft-as-butter play and the Cody Hodgson-style daddy issues along with the ridicule will.

At even strength, MDC only played with Cassels and Laughton for a brief period of time, a month and half. MDC spent most of his time with Smith and Sterk, or Latour and Cassels. In fact, he had more success and chemistry with Sterk and Cassels than he did with Laughton.

I think anyone who actively watched MDC would say he made those around him much better instead of leaching off of them.

IMO, MDC is a better hockey player than Ehlers.

ehlers has better speed and skill but MDC has an all around game and size. His floor is higher than Ehlers. MDC is my pick because of all the different ways we could use the guy. Hes like a poor mans Kesler with better playmaking vision.

dude shutup. you're making yourself look like an idiot (not that I really care). but more importantly you make canuck fans look bad. thats the last thing the true blues need.

Geeez,, its only a frackin draft..I cant wait for it to be over and stop this crap....who cares.. whoever we take isnt going to change our team for awhile..all these threads are putrid.

She said girl.

"He's wearing makeup."

This will be a source of ridicule. Why does it matter? Oh, I suppose it doesn't. But the soft-as-butter play and the Cody Hodgson-style daddy issues along with the ridicule will.

who is this chick?

Geeez,, its only a frackin draft..I cant wait for it to be over and stop this crap....who cares.. whoever we take isnt going to change our team for awhile..all these threads are putrid.

I was on him for calling nylander out on his appearance. wtf are you talking about chief?

She also said "as long as he plays hockey..."

"But didn't we just go through years of the Sedin sisters?"

Her words. She's a beaut.

haha im good with that. as pretty as nylander or as trollish as ovi all I care about is of you score goals!

She said girl.

"He's wearing makeup."

If your wife thought she was a girl she wouldnt have gender shifted in her next sentence.

Archived