The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia Vicente Carrillo Fuentes -Sign ups closed Game on!

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

or not.. OTTS most clear TP out of anyone alive.

sorry um I just realized the full meaning of this part of your post... Please explain how this is the case when g_bassi is all but confirmed. Honestly I was never really suspicious of you until that AT post but really you are sitting at 50/50 at best.

Last round you led the charge on the attempted lynch on me, who I can personally confirm as TP and only reluctantly changed to AT after the statement made by g_bassi to unify the TP vote. Then the whole AT thing which in one sense could make it so you are confirmed unless of course that was the plan... The ole double reversi

I will wait for the sheriff before throwing any votes out there but you sir are the first i have actually suspected of mafia all game. If is, wrong like you were/are about me I am sorry but realistically if the sheriff investigation comes up clean you are my top suspect.

sorry um I just realized the full meaning of this part of your post... Please explain how this is the case when g_bassi is all but confirmed. Honestly I was never really suspicious of you until that AT post but really you are sitting at 50/50 at best.

Last round you led the charge on the attempted lynch on me, who I can personally confirm as TP and only reluctantly changed to AT after the statement made by g_bassi to unify the TP vote. Then the whole AT thing which in one sense could make it so you are confirmed unless of course that was the plan... The ole double reversi

I will wait for the sheriff before throwing any votes out there but you sir are the first i have actually suspected of mafia all game. If is, wrong like you were/are about me I am sorry but realistically if the sheriff investigation comes up clean you are my top suspect.

You're either over thinking yourself or are mafia along with your buddy BHB.

OTTS clearly TP.

You're either over thinking yourself or are mafia along with your buddy BHB.

OTTS clearly TP.

all I'm asking for is the rationale behind this... Assume for a moment that I don't know whether or not you received a PM from ppcli and walk me through it.

As for BHB it's seeming pretty likely that at least one of you are mafia.

all I'm asking for is the rationale behind this... Assume for a moment that I don't know whether or not you received a PM from ppcli and walk me through it.

As for BHB it's seeming pretty likely that at least one of you are mafia.

Rationale behind what? I'm a TP not much else to it. Nothing to walk you through, if you weren't suspicious of me before what AT said then why would you be now? makes so sense, especially with the way PPCLI replied to AT in the thread, do you really think I'm mafia? what a stupid idea that would be if I was. The mafia clearly saw an opportunity to end the game this round (if not end it, control the lynch until the SK is dead) and thought it was a good idea. They chose the wrong OTTS, that's for sure.

FTR, I still think you're mafia, THAT is why I voted for you last round and reluctantly changed my vote to AT so we could verify G_bassi.

Rationale behind what? I'm a TP not much else to it. Nothing to walk you through, if you weren't suspicious of me before what AT said then why would you be now? makes so sense, especially with the way PPCLI replied to AT in the thread, do you really think I'm mafia? what a stupid idea that would be if I was. The mafia clearly saw an opportunity to end the game this round (if not end it, control the lynch until the SK is dead) and thought it was a good idea. They chose the wrong OTTS, that's for sure.

FTR, I still think you're mafia, THAT is why I voted for you last round and reluctantly changed my vote to AT so we could verify G_bassi.

lol ok fair enough I somehow missed Ppcli's post completely when I read through it first. But that's all I was asking for. Now BHB tops my very short list of suspects and now he us the only one on it :P

As a side nite OTTS you seem almost as hostile as I did last round when I was falsely accused of being mafia.

Wheres the hostility son? I am clearly a TP and the people must realize this if they want a chance to take this bitch home tonight!

Wheres the hostility son? I am clearly a TP and the people must realize this if they want a chance to take this bitch home tonight!

well the son part denotes some hostility, and I thought anyone with 5 bucks could take you home any night :P hopefully I still get my discounted rates ;)

I would put lucifer and heffy on the mafia list.

Lucifer because I don't think I've ever played with him and he's said nothing of importance so far. Seems to be laying low and judging by the votes lately it's working. And heffy because I remember when he was always chatting but hasn't posted a lot here.

Lucifer because I don't think I've ever played with him and he's said nothing of importance so far. Seems to be laying low and judging by the votes lately it's working. And heffy because I remember when he was always chatting but hasn't posted a lot here.

Luci was saved from an attempted kill by the SK though. That's something to take serious note of. I doubt Luci is Mafia just because of that. I wouldn't fully rule it out though.

I think everyone knows Heffy is mafia.

Luci was saved from an attempted kill by the SK though. That's something to take serious note of. I doubt Luci is Mafia just because of that. I wouldn't fully rule it out though.

Awesome thanks man..... Now I have to go back and re-read again. I was more or less just trying to do some detective work through post count and didn't read much of them. Is there anything you could clarify quickly as to why he was saved?

Awesome thanks man..... Now I have to go back and re-read again. I was more or less just trying to do some detective work through post count and didn't read much of them. Is there anything you could clarify quickly as to why he was saved?

Well, first, Luci is a girl. Not that it matters too much anyways.

And I haven't the slightest clue as to why Luci was saved. I'm sure there's a reason behind it, Possibly the Doctor or Sheriff. I know I shouldn't say that, but I think it's quite obvious, actually.

Drawing suspicions from post count? wat

Good. I don't know why I was saved, I have no special power. Boring regular TP

And I've mostly been studying (haven't posted on cdc in general much at all), however if any confirmed TP spokespersons want me to help bear some of the load shoot me a PM. Let me know what I can do.

Fair enough. At just used the same excuse and look where it got him ;)

Well, first, Luci is a girl. Not that it matters too much anyways.

And I haven't the slightest clue as to why Luci was saved. I'm sure there's a reason behind it, Possibly the Doctor or Sheriff. I know I shouldn't say that, but I think it's quite obvious, actually.

Ok that's embarrassing. Sorry Lucifer!

Archived