The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia Vicente Carrillo Fuentes -Sign ups closed Game on!

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The lynch mob had spoken and King Heffy was to die. He was taken to the deep pond in the middle of town and weighed down. With his last words he cursed the federales and citizens that had doomed him. Then he was lifted up and heaved into the pond where he thrashed as he sunk out of sight and the bubbles faded .

The Federales were alerted that Mexican sheep farmer Ilduce 39 was missing so they launched a search. It was past midnight when they found Ilduce and all his flock. Brains, guts and God-knows-what lying across the desert for a quarter mile. And the look on his face. Like he'd been eaten alive.

The Cartel was very blood thirsty after offing Caboose the night before and they decided that Peaches was most deserving of their attention this night. They snatched Peaches right after the Lynching and took him out to the desert and making him dig a Peach sized hole then…

Bender-Shooting-With-A-Machine-Gun-On-Futurama-Gif.gif

Peaches was no more

Still no sign of the masked crime fighter’s return tonight will they ever return?

Ahem. I believe I called out ilduce before it was cool.

I can vouch that you're old school calling out ilduce. Like 1992 calling out ilduce.

Also maybe it's worth it to take a look at some of the guys who haven't died yet? I just wonder why peaches was picked over guys like otts, gfy and the like.

I can vouch that you're old school calling out ilduce. Like 1992 calling out ilduce.

Also maybe it's worth it to take a look at some of the guys who haven't died yet? I just wonder why peaches was picked over guys like otts, gfy and the like.

Targeting the Sheriff, or SK perhaps? That would make the most sense as they are the biggest threats. I'm surprised they haven't killed me yet in all honesty. Makes me doubt my list somewhat.

Ehh... They had their reasons, and assuming they did what I think they wanted to do, I think they succeeded.

As for now,

Vote5 LTC

I guess.

Will wait for something to develop, in the thread.

Archived