The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia Vicente Carrillo Fuentes -Sign ups closed Game on!

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This confuses me

Well g_bassi is the spokesperson (closest thing we have to confirmed TP) I really don't care who we vote for as long as its not me LOL...but I am fine with peaches if you can convince g_bassi he is the best option to vote for.

g_bassi is looking for a unified vote against a suspected mafia, the TP have my vote and I am more than happy to hop on a bandwagon rather than starting one as it got me into all kinds of trouble last round.

Well g_bassi is the spokesperson (closest thing we have to confirmed TP) I really don't care who we vote for as long as its not me LOL...but I am fine with peaches if you can convince g_bassi he is the best option to vote for.

g_bassi is looking for a unified vote against a suspected mafia, the TP have my vote and I am more than happy to hop on a bandwagon rather than starting one as it got me into all kinds of trouble last round.

Gbassi didn't vote for Big mike though :blink:

Only to save your own behind :P

Lol no better reason to vote out mafia IMO ;)

but really why would I be so desperate to save myself if I was mafia if it just meant another mafia was being voted out... Conversely I probably wouldn't care so much if the TP weren't in this rough of shape and losing me IMO pretty much seals the deal as OTTS alluded to in our late night conversation.

On a side note does anyone want to help me come up with something for OTTS to put on his sig with me :P (ideally embarrassing but not against board rules)

Lol no better reason to vote out mafia IMO ;)

but really why would I be so desperate to save myself if I was mafia if it just meant another mafia was being voted out... Conversely I probably wouldn't care so much if the TP weren't in this rough of shape and losing me IMO pretty much seals the deal as OTTS alluded to in our late night conversation.

On a side note does anyone want to help me come up with something for OTTS to put on his sig with me :P (ideally embarrassing but not against board rules)

If you were you'd be trying to put suspicions onto TP not another mafia.

If you're mafia i'm convinced that Peaches is also now!

Lol I'm all for voting Peaches, I really don't care, I just want to go along with the Sheriff spokesperson assuming g_bassi really is... please convince him to change and I will change my vote with a smile, or to big mike or to OTTS or to anyone left alive, since I don't know who the mafia are.

And that was the reason I was joking around in the first couple of rounds I have no idea who is mafia. I can only be sure I am not at this point.

I am surprised g_bassi isn't hoping on lynching out peaches, he was all for it in the last two games... but really I am no position to argue for or against I will just go with the flow and I figured the sheriff spokesperson will probably garner a couple more votes towards Mikeyboy than you and I will for peaches.

LOL that at least goes to show I'm willing to vote for anyone I have no allegiance to any of these potential mafiosos :P

mafia 1

MAFIA 2

Vote3 Alchemy Time

Gut feeling but Im fairly sure Im right here

Mafia 3

#MVP

Archived