The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia Vicente Carrillo Fuentes -Sign ups closed Game on!

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whoa, what's with the AT bandwagon?

As you could read above, it's just to unify a TP vote, and root out Mafia based on voting patterns. There are too many Mafia alive to tip the scales, so that if all TP weren't voting in a hive mind, they could be easily overrun.

AT seems like a decent vote, even if he's not my first vote. It's more important that we have a specific vote in the first place.

Vote3 Mikeyboy44 gotta follow gbassi for a chance this round. We're basically Fkcued right now

I changed my vote to AT, because it seems to different bandwagons we're running. Just make sure the vote doesn't split.

I've had a lot of school work recently, tbh I wasn't sure I was gonna join this game. anyway that's why I haven't been posting very much. Can anyone give me a vote tally?

Wouldn't be the first time you used this and were mafia. unvote gfy vote3 Alchemy time

GFY is still alive, also laying low at least for what i remember :P i'm watching you now :frantic:

Wouldn't be the first time you used this and were mafia. unvote gfy vote3 Alchemy time

GFY is still alive, also laying low at least for what i remember :P i'm watching you now :frantic:

I pretty much say that every time I play these days, TP or mafia, cause that's honestly what happens. I really ought to stop playing when I'm not on a long weekend of some sorts.

VOTE3 Aladeen because why not

Archived