The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin Injured - Potentially Serious? W/Video

Vancouver Canucks 30

It appears this team has fallen and can't get up.We need Medic alert. Bright side is if we keep losing trade Kesler alienate both are goalies keep Gillis and Tort we should be able to get the first overall pick. Wonder how we can screw that up if we get it. Maybe it will be like Steve Francis of Grizzlies fame all over again. I could not blame anyone for not wanting to play here especially after what the team did with Roberto Luongo on Sunday. That was almost as embarrassing as when the bonehead coach of Montreal allowed Patrick Roy to get sun burned on Hockey Night in Canada before he went on to another Stanley Cup and pretty much every goaltending record known to mankind. Roberto Luongo is not far of the great Roy just hasn't won the Stanley Cups, but believe it or not it hasn't been his fault.

Just saying!

It's been a long time since I've been this embarrassed by the Canucks not since Bill Laforge rode into town with his Pride Hustle and Desire system. Gillis should stick to being an agent like Brian Burke these types are only capable of satisfying their own egos. Do whatever it takes to get young Bowman and Joel Quenville out of Chicago.These are hockey men.Gillis is a joke.............

It appears this team has fallen and can't get up.We need Medic alert. Bright side is if we keep losing trade Kesler alienate both are goalies keep Gillis and Tort we should be able to get the first overall pick. Wonder how we can screw that up if we get it. Maybe it will be like Steve Francis of Grizzlies fame all over again. I could not blame anyone for not wanting to play here especially after what the team did with Roberto Luongo on Sunday. That was almost as embarrassing as when the bonehead coach of Montreal allowed Patrick Roy to get sun burned on Hockey Night in Canada before he went on to another Stanley Cup and pretty much every goaltending record known to mankind. Roberto Luongo is not far of the great Roy just hasn't won the Stanley Cups, but believe it or not it hasn't been his fault.

Just saying!

It's been a long time since I've been this embarrassed by the Canucks not since Bill Laforge rode into town with his Pride Hustle and Desire system. Gillis should stick to being an agent like Brian Burke these types are only capable of satisfying their own egos. Do whatever it takes to get young Bowman and Joel Quenville out of Chicago.These are hockey men.Gillis is a joke.............

Great post(s)

Archived