The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin Injured - Potentially Serious? W/Video

Vancouver Canucks 30

Canucks fans are as classless as those rioters on June 15 2011. I swear some of you punks are probably from that riot. Daniel Sedin gets absolutely no respect from us and I'm not sure why. Daniel Sedin has already accomplished far more as player then Trevor LInden did in his entire career.

Screw you guys, Canucks fans. Embarrasement.

Daniel Sedin gets no respect because he's played like crap recently AND he's signed for 7 million next year. So excuse us for expecting more out of our "star" players when you consider that the fans are the ones who pay his salary.

No goals in 21 games for Daniel....frustrating loss after loss for the team. We're one of the most loyal fanbases in the league, so excuse us for being frustrated by a team who puts a crappy product on the ice.

Canucks fans are as classless as those rioters on June 15 2011. I swear some of you punks are probably from that riot. Daniel Sedin gets absolutely no respect from us and I'm not sure why. Daniel Sedin has already accomplished far more as player then Trevor LInden did in his entire career.

Screw you guys, Canucks fans. Embarrasement.

You done? Us? Speak for yourself.

Any injury is horrible and I hope for Daniel Sedin's sake he heals well.

But he is a useless player this year, and regardless of your infantile tantrum, remains pointless in over twenty games. Fact.

Looked like a hit-to-injure play on a star player to me.

I miss the old days.

I watched the video about 10 times and it's not dirty at all. He was turning so he was crouched down low and the D that hit him went at his shoulder and didn't hit him all that hard.

I don't see what was dirty about this at all.

I watched the video about 10 times and it's not dirty at all. He was turning so he was crouched down low and the D that hit him went at his shoulder and didn't hit him all that hard.

I don't see what was dirty about this at all.

Silence heathen! This fanbase needs a new boogeyman every week or so. Clearly it was a flying elbow stomp intent to injure our star forward. Retribution shall be ours!

Sad part is this injury one of those "butterfly flaps its wings" moments. If the Ref hadn't decided to give the BS diving call(the stick between the legs..Hansen couldn't go anywhere and you try skating with a can opener!) to "even" things up... its a 5-4 pp not a 4-4..the injury never happens..now we lose a star player(for season?)..we finish lower get a higher draft pick but that means other teams draft lower...and half the players drafted in the first round have their fate changed.... Ref's stop with these "hockey as a business"calls" . Its statistically impossible for teams to both only do 5 penalties a game... do your job only...or you affect fate more than you know or fans deserve... food for thought....prayers for Sedins recovery and hope it not a torn hamstring(what it looked like to me).

Frack! This sucks! I liked the way he had been playing - even though statistically this will not effect the team if the next 2 months are the same as the last 2.

We needed to get DS going though - just to give us confidence he can still do it. As crazy as it sounds I still believe he can find a good playing level - this year is just cursed

Archived