The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] CDC 2014 Mock Entry Draft [Full]

HowYaDrouin

Or you guys could just join my league.. This draft was supposed to be affiliated with it in the first place

This!!!

I have an idea on something that could work, but I am drunk and can't explain it clearly on here. That's if people are ok with it. It wouldn't take away from Nail's league and doesn't involve much on people's end.

This!!!

I have an idea on something that could work, but I am drunk and can't explain it clearly on here. That's if people are ok with it. It wouldn't take away from Nail's league and doesn't involve much on people's end.

I'd be down for this

I agree.

A 20+ round draft would take forever, especially when GM's are so inactive.

If we were to start a new league, it would be a full fantasy draft keeper league, and obviously we'd kick out all the inactive GM's. Also, if this was an actual league, the interest would be higher, and I think the drafting times would be much quicker.

If we were to start a new league, it would be a full fantasy draft keeper league, and obviously we'd kick out all the inactive GM's. Also, if this was an actual league, the interest would be higher, and I think the drafting times would be much quicker.

I'd totally be down for a new fantasy league!

As they say... the more the merrier! ;)

I don't see 3 fantasy pool leagues succeeding at the moment. GML and even CDCFL are in good shape but I don't think we have more than 15 solid (active) GMs for the "new league". I'd rather have CDCFL gain some more quality GMs, some of them are inactive. However, if we can find some people for this league then I'm all for it...

For teams, it doesn't matter who you get if we draft our rosters. I'd rather try something new (different) to decide who gets which player.

We should have 1 fantsy league while all others would be scrapped, this would assure a good quality league with 100% activity

I'm guessing you don't want to be a part of a fantasy league because you wouldn't even make the waiting list if there were only thirty possibly GMs.

I don't see 3 fantasy pool leagues succeeding at the moment. GML and even CDCFL are in good shape but I don't think we have more than 15 solid (active) GMs for the "new league". I'd rather have CDCFL gain some more quality GMs, some of them are inactive. However, if we can find some people for this league then I'm all for it...

For teams, it doesn't matter who you get if we draft our rosters. I'd rather try something new (different) to decide who gets which player.

I agree with what you say but even with saying that I would join a new keeper league. It's a lot of "work" at first but once the draft is over it's not much until the following offseason (not counting trades). It would be great if someone could come up with an innovative twist on the selection of players.

I agree with what you say but even with saying that I would join a new keeper league. It's a lot of "work" at first but once the draft is over it's not much until the following offseason (not counting trades). It would be great if someone could come up with an innovative twist on the selection of players.

B)

Yeah, setting up the league is the hardest part.

Horvat. I want this guy in the league. Same with Sedin something.

B)

Yeah, setting up the league is the hardest part.

Horvat. I want this guy in the league. Same with Sedin something.

The only "innovative" thing i can think of off the top of my head would be to implement points to certain defensive stats like bocked shots etc to add value to high end defensive players instead of a lineup based off of scoring

Archived