The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Thing is, he can't prove himself. That's why his excuse is so good. Only I can, tonight, assuming both of us survive.

Personally, I'm fairly confident in VIC's guilt, and I'd rather just ask the ??? to kill him tonight. However, I'll follow him tonight in case the Mafia have the extra kill or the person doesn't listen to me. I'll see who, if anyone, he visits.

The Mafia will probably just kill MR before he gets the chance to watch him.

MR says he has a partner, so even if he dies, the info still gets out.

I'm really worried that the mafia will win if I die. With Aladeen lynched and two more TP down, that puts it at 7 mafia and 7 TP if they started with 9 and none of the god kills were mafia..

I think I vaguely remember that one. Funny that you and Sheriff Sharpshooter would get hooked up together so often

He and CA and I were also in another Mafia group one time. We had a lot of chemistry as schemers and were getting excited about our chances, and then the Sheriff (AmazingNuck I think?) nailed like three Mafia in a row and just demolished us. When we were put back together in Vinculis Genere we were determined to redeem ourselves. :P

You got me pretty bad when I was a sheriff. You were my spokesperson as the Lackey, luckily you were killed at the perfect time!

Yeah, but I died. In terms of successful deceptions I've had very few. Normally I just try to be the most TPish TP possible and blend in that way. I usually leave the trickery for others.

Aladeen claimed to have been in contact with the Doctor in his PM with Gumball. Could just be a Nurse-- he predicted the save on Gum last round.

Oh. So I'm dead then. Oh well.

I'm going to be out for the rest of the round, starting soon, so I better put together a last will and testament. :P

Archived