The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Good to know, thanks.

So I would say that places Gum and Drouin as the most trusted. (Drouin because as the ??? he nailed a Mafia first round and never tried to play up any deception angle from it.) Personally I also am inclined to believe in the innocence of Burr and OTTS, but there's little hard evidence to support them. I'm also leaning towards gbassi being TP. He had an interesting comment that I don't think he'd make if Mafia.

Conversely, Aladeen is 100% Mafia, and VIC is 80% Mafia. I'm quite certain Big Mike is their teammate.

Of the rest, Kesler, Peaches, and Caboose have been the most active, although none to a super high degree. One one two has been a lot less active than usual. Same with gbassi. Silfverberg, WW, Luci, BHB, and BM have been on the periphery, keeping active but not too much. I suspect at least two from that group of five will come up Mafia.

Anyway, I'm out for the evening. Good luck. I'll see if I live the night when I get back.

I agree that the best course of action is to go with what MR says.

However, there is another possible scenario in play. Let's say that MR is mafia. Hypothetically, the Kingpin could have investigated VIC and found out his role. Obviously, the mafia would want him dead. So MR uses his amazing way with words and comes out as the 'Private Investigator' formulating a story that fits with the deaths and revelations so far. VIC has no choice but to come out as the Policeman but it looks like him just trying to save his ass. In this scenario, MR, OTTS, and BDM are probably mafia.

On the other hand, if VIC is mafia and is just trying to save his ass then OTTS and MR are probably TP. BDM could still be on the fence.

Caboose is probably mafia in both cases since Aladeen's 'Psycho Sheriff' result timing was just too good to save Caboose from an almost certain lynch. Aladeen wouldn't have needed claim GFY as his 'result' if Caboose was a TP since the mafia could have just let that lynch go through, and tricked us into lynching GFY (or any other TP) in a later round when a mafia was leading the lynch count.

Aladeen is mafia either way. vote Aladeen

Guest Gumballthechewy

Oh. So I'm dead then. Oh well.

I'm going to be out for the rest of the round, starting soon, so I better put together a last will and testament. :P

Mafia Nurse/doctor probably.

Why would a mafia doctor save me and blow Aladeen's shenanigans wide open? I believe he was lying when he told me he was in contact with a doctor but I could be very wrong. Again...

Archived