The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (1) Boston Bruins vs (4) Detroit Red Wings ‎

Who will win the series?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Boston in 7. Detroit will be the better team but the NHL can't pass up a Montreal-Boston 2nd round series.

Turns out Detroit wasn't even the better team when the refs weren't involved but this outcome was too obvious. The NHL had to deliver a Montreal-Boston series.

Too bad. But now the Bruins face their kryptonite team. The one team that could have their number. The quicker smaller Habs SHOULD draw some penalties against the Boston goons...if the refs aren't paid off, which is asking a lot I know.

Plus if the refs aren't going to make the calls the Habs will just call the police again and have Chara arrested.

The Habs cruised over a team using a mediocre backup goalie and no Marty St Louis. Something tells me the Habs won't have it so easy against Rask, Chara and Bergeron.

I expect the Bruins to beat the Habs in 6.

The most likely outcome... I do wish that the Bruins suffer career threatening injuries though. It's what they deserve.

Archived